part 7 (sorry for not updating in ages)

Kiri POV

     While walking down the hall with jjiro I hear a load noice from my dorm, I dart over to make sure everything is okay. I burst through the crappy wooden door and see Bakugou with the cheap 1978 looking T.V laying on the ground shattered with glass and wire scattered around the floor.
     "Dude, what the hell" I say with my exhausted voice that sounds like it's about to give out, while walking over with jjiro rushing in behind me.
     "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ASSHOLES!", Bakugou screamed over at me and jjiro while standing up and throwing some kinda of book across the blue and grey dorm.
      Jjiro walks over to him and says, "Bakugou, what the actual fuck are you doing?"
      I walk over to the kitchen closet with a tired and annoyed look on my face. I grab the broom and walk back over to the tv and grab the shattered T.V and carry it to the foot table and set it down while Bakugou starts to explain what happened.
      "I was trying to fix the old T.V so I wouldn't have to get a new one." He starts saying while I clean up the bigger pieces of glass, "I couldn't read the manual so I fucking threw the T.V," I  finish cleaning while only half listening to Bakugou and Jjiro talking.