pt 4

Kirishima pov:

      Mina had bright pink hair, and a bunch of piercings. She was like a pastel goth. She was talking and she said, "So your gay, right?"
       I was kinda shocked by her very forward statement. "Um, y-yeah. But how did I you know?" I replied confused.
      "My gaydar is going through the roof." She said while holding in laughs about how easily she could tell I was gay. It made me really awkward at how really an could tell so I could feel my face heat up. She laughed at how red I was and said between laughs, "oh m-y god, your like a - tomato!"
       That only made the blush worst, she was hysterical at this point.
      Then another girl came in to record a song and I could tell her and Mina had some kinda connection cause the pale girl from my music class walked and turned pink, I'm pretty sure her name is Hagakure.

Mina pov:

      I was talking with Kirishima when his eyes focused on something across the room then he said, "sorry we'll get out if your way."
      I was very confused until I looked over and saw Hagakure. I walked over and said hi to her before leaving. To be completely honest I liked her, I had since middle school. And I think Kirishima could tell. Cause the first thing he said when we walked out of the room was, "sooo, is that your girlllfreinddddd?"
     I was a blushing, studdering mess while trying to explain that we were just friends. He saw right through me and just said, "Surrrrrrre."
     We exchanged numbers and walked to our dorms, I was forming with Hagakure.

Kirishima pov:

       I walked into my dorm to see that no one was there. It was fine but really quiet and kinda awkward. I closed the door and walked to my room. I realised I had forgotten my ukulele so I was about to head out, when Bakugou walked in holding my ukulele. He said, "dumbass you left this in the music studio." I could tell he was annoyed but I was more confused at how he knew it was mine.
     "How did you know it was mine? And why were you in the music studio?" I said.
     "It has your name on it dumbass. And I major in music to shirty hair." He replied slightly annoyed but I could tell he was also quite amused. I grabbed my instrument from him and said thanks before starting to head to my room.
     I was still kinda sad that he didn't want to be my friend. But I was definitely gonna convince him to be my friend.