Chap. 2

[LxserLxzzy- as Isabella.]
[-lovebugg- as Xelina]
[me as Cheka lmfao]
[Chaosgodofmadness as Jack]
[LamsGaming as Nyla]
[Barabing baraboom!]

[Isabella's POV]

I sigh as I start to get even more nervous. I JUST tried to hint at Cheka that I like her, yet I think I made her feel even worse! "Ugh, get a grip Isabella! You can do this just tell her you like her!!" I whispered to myself as I slowly typed everything out.

Uhmmmmm,,,nvm forget about it! Night Cheka, talk to you tomorrow!

I groan and send it as I lay back down. I can't tell her! I just can't! I'm pretty sure she likes someone else anyways. I wouldn't have a shot with her. I just wouldn't.

❤️Cheka❤️: oh,,,okay! Just know I'm here okay?

Okay, thank you,,,actually...I need to ask you something...

❤️Cheka❤️: ask away!-

Sooooo-
I like someone, as you know. But how would I tell them I like them?

❤️Cheka❤️: wellll I suggest to just tell them! They'll truly understand and maybe even like you back if you tell them!

Okayyyy thanks!

❤️Cheka❤️: no problem!

So my plan just went down the drain. It's not so easy to just tell someone you like them! Okay, maybe it is but come on! It's Cheka we're talking about, not some random person!!

[Cheka's POV]

No problem!

I respond with. Great, she's coming to ME for advice. I don't mind. I don't mind at all! But this is about crushes! And SHE'S my crush. I sigh and lay back down. I can't help but feel sad, like I've said. A lot has been going on with Lara gone for good and this pressure on telling Isabella I like her. Everything feels like it's going down hill and I need to tell someone about this.

That's when it hit me! I could go to Nyla or Jack about this! I mean, they ARE great friends with Isabella. I could just maybe rant to them if they want me to of course! I'll go to Nyla first.

I think I have two crushes! 0-0 

Nyla: OooOoOo 

I think you know one of them- 

Nyla: I really don't- 

@PrettyGxrl- is whoo 

Nyla: Oh that's my best friend!- 

Oh!-- I can back off---

Nyla: no no, it's fine!

Okayyyy—
anyways uhm...I don't know how to tell her because I'm pretty sure she likes someone else and I'm sure of it buuuuut uhm yeah,,,I don't know if I should tell her or not...?

Nyla: well, do you feel comfortable with telling her you like her?

I mean...I have the confidence, I'm just scared of what she'll say or if she'll just want to be friends or whatever.

Nyla: well, as long as you're comfortable with it then go for it! You never know what she'll say!

Okay, okay I'm gonna tell her or try to! But tomorrow because it's too late!

Nyla: okay!

Okayy!

So that settles that, I'll tell her tomorrow! 'Okay I got this I can do this!!' I think to myself as I turn my phone off and go to sleep while all the possibilities of what might happen flood my mind.

The next day

I'm just scared you know!

Jack: yea, but you'll do fine. You're just telling her you like her, that's all.

I know but still, it's not as simple!...

Jack: hey, you'll do fine Cheka. If she doesn't like you then that's fine. If she does then that's great. But you'll be okay, okay?

Yeah...I guess. I'm gonna go now. Baii

Jack: okay baii, see ya at Nyla's!

Hold up, excuse me?!

Jack:don't you remember? Nyla invited you to her sleepover thing or whatever. It's going to be me, you, Nyla of course and Isabella.

.....this....mkay yeah see ya.

I shake my head and put my phone down. I just got finished telling jack I like Isabella. He says I'll do fine but I know I won't. Gosh, this is so overwhelming!! I've NEVER been this overwhelmed EVER!

Then he said there's the sleepover and that Isabella's going to be there! Ugh, I can't be around her! I mean sure, she's a delight and she's amazing and funny and cute and awesome but I'll look like a tomato!!

I finally picked my phone up after about 10 minutes of having an internal panic attack and started to text Isabella, already seeing she had texted me a while ago. I mentally cursed at myself for not noticing.

Isabellaaaaa❤️: heyyyy! You're still going to the sleepover right?

Yeah! I'm just finishing some stuff!

Isabellaaaaa❤️: okayy!- well if you need a ride I can always pick you up!

Did she just suggest my worst dream?! Yes, yes she did! Oh goodness, I want to say "yes of course!!!" But then I want to say "no I have a ride don't worry!" Knowing me I'll turn blue and lose my breath the second I sit next to her in an inclosed space!! That's how much she steals my breath away.

Uhmmmmm no it's okay I'll have my aunt take me!!

Isabellaaaaa❤️: okayyy just know I can still take you if she can't okay?

Okayyyy thanks sunshine!

Isabellaaaaa❤️: sksksksksk no problem!-

I gulp and grab my bag for the sleepover. This is going to go great! Not. But I have positivity! Hopefully i don't die the second I see or hear Isabella.

Through the whole drive to Nyla's I just stared out the window thinking about so many ways I'll accidentally reveal I like her. "Cheka! We're here" I hear my aunt say as I snap out of my trance and look outside to see Nyla's house. I groan and hug her goodbye.

I walk out the car and to the front door of her house. 'Okay Cheka just hope and pray you don't mess anything up' I mentally scold to myself as I knock three times. I could already hear Nyla and Jack talking as I shift my weight from one side to another.

"Hey Cheka!!!" I hear someone too familiar yell as I turn around and see her...