Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter 21 

 The day went by so damn slow and what really pissed Cayson off was that he hadn't see Cameron at school all day. She even skipped his class, his class, she never skipped his class before.

 Hating to as it killed him, he even stopped Gage in the hall and asked if he had seen or heard from her. Even Gage had been avoiding him as he had to track him down at his locker, "Gage please. Have you seen her." his voice was so compassionate it surprised Gage on how quickly he changed tours him.

 Taking a deep breath, he shook his head, "No. I have seen her all day neither nor have I seen heard. I'm sorry." Seeing and feeling the pain and panic radiating off of his older brother, he added, "If I see or hear from her I'll let you know."

 Fighting back the tears, Cayson's emotions ran high as he let out a low growl. Gage looked around to make sure that no one heard, "What are you thinking?" he hissed. Not wanted to react on his tone, Cayson nodded, "Thank you. Please, just let me know something."

 Heading back to his classroom, he was hoping that Cameron would had the time to cool off but apparently not. She was serious about not wanting to be around him, he started to worry how long she will avoid him.

 Knowing she will not change her mind until he sees what he is putting his mother through. As well as seeing his mother's point of view with Acer. He really had to concentrate to look back on things.

 It was really hard on him as his anger bled through is thoughts as he thought of his mother and Acer. Pushing his anger to the side reality hit and hit hard. The moment he saw Destiny, he knew she was his and no one will take her from him.

 When he thought she was dead, he wanted to join her as he was slowly killing his self by not being with other women. Then when he saw her setting in her set in the far side of his class room his heart filled up with life again.

 When he passed out which later he found out that she had cast a sleeping spell. He panic as he thought he lost her again. He knew that was her and he was determine to find her. Even though she wasn't his Destiny any more, he knew she was still his mate.

 Coming to reality, they were all right, he was the one that has been the aggressor. No matter how nice his mother is tours him, he was the one that snaps back. And surprisingly she still loves him.

 I have been such an ass. Cayson thought as he rubbed his face, I understand why she left me. It was my stupidity not to understand. Why does she still loves me so? I even treated Cameron like shit. How will she forgive me? If not, I wouldn't forgive myself.

 Cameron had teleported to herself to her favorite spot by the stream. She couldn't be around Cayson right then, she needed some space as she wanted him to understand that what is was doing is wrong.

 So to clear her head she took her clothes off and tapped into her tiger form. She loved being in this form as well as her other two as she felt the wind blowing through her fur as she ran through the breath taking woods.

 After her run she slowed down to take in the beautiful surroundings. The snow was so breathtaking as it fell that she got relax enough that a portal started to appear. Shaking her head as she knew had unblocked her location. She sat and waited for the person to appear.

 She was surprise to see Nikki walking out of it. Smiling as this was the first time she's seen Cameron in her tiger form. "May I talk to you?" She asked as her voice held a bit of hurt. "You don't have to explain yourself." Cameron told her.

 Seeing the look in her eyes, Cameron nodded as she grabbed her clothes and went behind a tree to shift back. Walking back around, Nikki smile a bit wider when she saw her. Not sure why a first but caught on as Nikki was wearing a thick jacket as she had on shorts and a tank top as the weather doesn't bother her anymore.