baby days

This takes place way back then.

In cell 13 there were 4 baby's Robert who is 2 jyuno he's 1 Nicole 7 months and kanna who is 4 month's.

These for cuties are up to something.

"Jyuno Robert can you boys be a good big brothers and go get your sisters." Jyugo said the boys nodded "kai mommy wants you". Jyuno said getting his baby sisters attention. She just looked at him and goes back to looking at the TV. " Nikkie can you come here " Robert asked Nicole did the same.

Then the boys pick up there sisters and try the take them to there moms but then kanna hit hit jyuno and Nicole hit Robert Nicole new how to speak but not all the time and ayano still didn't say anything.

Mommy sissy hit me. jyuno said "should we put them in timeout". Jyugo said looking and Nico." I think so but we're do we put them." Nico asked.

"Well find a place" uno said taking ayano into his hands. "Yeah we can find a good spot trust us" rock said picking up Nicole.

A second later

"A box.......you put the girls in a box" Nico said as his and jyugos sweat brop. " well Yeah there was no were to put them" . Rock said. " But you can't put baby's in a box like that uno". Jyugo said looking at uno." But there safe we put pillows in there for them. " uno said looking back down at the box.
Then jyugo started fussing at uno and uno said. "Look kanna looks like she loves it. You like it right kai". Uno said to his daughter.

Then kanna started screaming at uno " AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH A AAA HHH A AAA HHH". Kanna continue to yell. "Hey stop yelling at me in only doing what's des- " uno then got cut off by ayano yelling again and she started pulling his hair. "Don't pull on my cuticles ayano no." Uno said the jyugo takes her.

"It's ok baby daddy's just being hard headed isn't he". Jyugo asked his daughter and she nodded yes.

Time skip

Nicole and ayano finally got a playpen that they can enjoy. But before they played they took a nap together. They had small pillows and a blanket with Nicole holding kanna.

"They look so cute." Nico said. "They really do you think they'll end up being together?" Jyugo said fanboying over his daughter. "Maybe with how close they are". Nico said.

Then the baby's work up Nicole gets up and starts to walk. Then ayano started to get upset almost crying. then the parents watched as Nicole walks over to kanna and held he hand and got her on her feet.

"It ok ka-chan just put that foot there" Nicole said to kanna. As she took a step." Then that one" . Nicole said as kanna put her other foot in front of that one and started walking.

Nicole then let go of kanna and she took off running." Yaaaay! Nicole said with excitement.
"That Was so cute". Uno and Rock say in union with an anime tear in there eye." Talk about trying to hold it together" jyugo said Nico agreed with a nod.

Kanna was sitting by her parent sitting down then she saw Uno give jyugo a kiss in the cheek. She then cralled on jyugo and looked at Uno and screamed." AAAAA HH HHH". Uno looked at her in confusion." What did I do." Uno said."AAAHHHH ASAHI NNNNNNNNAAA NA" . Janna screamed again. "Hahaha that's funny" Rock said in the background.

"shut up man." Uno said a little mad. "Maybe she doesn't like you kissing me" jyugo said. Uno wanted to test this theory and kissed jyugo on the cheek again. The kanna yelled."NO NO NO NO NO NO" . Jyugo looked in aw as his daughter said her first word. " she spoke Uno did you here that" jyugo said full of excitement." Yeah I did, listen young lady I can kiss my wife anytime I want" Uno said taking hold of kanna.

"NO NO KISS MAMA NO NO NO." and a no said making her and her " father" more frustrated. "She said mama she knows who I am." Jyugo said with stars in his eyes as he gives ayano a kiss. Then Uno tried to get a kiss but then ayano slapped him.

"How dare you slap my beautiful face little girl". Then a moment of silence.

"Ugly".
"Hahaha dang uno she's going in on you" Rock said laughing harder than before
"DAMN IT ROCK SHUT UP" uno said paying no mind to kanna "damn" kanna said. Then jyugo slapped uno and kanna ran off to play.

Time skip.

The four little ones were tired of watching TV. Then the door opened and it was Saitaruo taking roll for the evening. Then they walked to the door and trying to reach the door nob but can't then Robert got a pillow then a box and stacked then and Robert got Jyuno on the box then Nicole then kanna. Kanna reached the door nob and unlocked the door.

Then they were gon. Sometime went by and jyugo and Nico saw ni kids. "Guys wee are the kids? " Nico asked looking every were. "You guys didn't see them." Uno asked. "No ... The door it's open". Jyugo said in a panic running out the door." There's no telling how far they could have gone."
As they we're running down the Hall the bumped into something or someone. It has hajime holding the kids that were climbing on him like a jungle Jim. I think these belong to you. "Thank you hajime" jyugo said."yeah your a life saver." Nico said as they took the kids and started walking back to there cell.

"Today was eventful". Nico said " yeah but happy". Rock said agreeing. As they looked at there kids cuddling together asleep. " you know i can get use to this new life". Uno said. " yeah me too" jyugo said smiling at his new family.

Hope you liked this chapter and I will try to update my other story more often see you later. Bye bye ~