C H A P T E R 1

~Ring Ring Ring~

"Hold on just a few more minutes."

~Ring Ring Ring~

"Uhhhh! Fine I am up alarm clock are you happy now," I say as I fall off of my bed tiredly.

I get off of the floor and slowly stand up still with my eyes closed. I yawn and start to stretch my arms out. 

"Eunha are you up yet!"

"YES MOM I AM!"

"Oh my why do I have to go to school. I just wanna stay home and write my fan fictions and watch some k-dramas"

I walk over to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror disgustedly.

"Eww this is what I look like. Why can't I have the perfect skin of Hyuna"

I start to grab my toothpaste and my toothbrush, putting my toothpaste on the brush. I brush my teeth throughly for about a good two minutes and then I spit and rinse. I put away my toothbrush. I start to work on my skin care routine using my oil cleanser, toner, essence, serum, and lastly my moustizer.

"Perfect! I look amazing now", giving  myself a cheeky smile in the mirror

I head out of the bathroom and start to go to my closet. I stand in front of my closet, staring blankly at the clothes in front of me.

"I should've planned my clothes the night before like I keep telling myself. But noooo I got distracted by ordering BTS's new perfume and now I am broke. Now anyways what should I wear"

I start to rammage and shuffle through my closet for about a good 10 minutes. 

"AHA perfect" 

I hold up a "INSERT IMAGE"

I put on the outfit and run into the bathroom grabbing my Ariana Grande Sweetener perfume and spraying myself multiple times. I walk over to my mirror and look at my outfit. I smile and give myself two thumbs up. I run out of my room and down the stairs to meet my sister and my brother already sitting down eating waffles at the table.

"Ahh look who decided to come downstairs!, said her brother 

"Aish shut it Minhyuk"

"Eunha come sit down now your food is getting cold"

"Okay mom."

I walk around the table and start to sit down

"Oh my Eunha. What have I told you about spraying so much perfume?"

"Oh, well it wasn't a lot"

"Just one spray. Hurry up with the waffles you will be late for school"

I grab two waffles and stuff it into my mouth chewing really fast.

"Eunha, you need to slow down, her sister said

I start to laugh with my mouth full putting my hand over my mouth.

I look up at the clock and its already 8:00. The bus will be here in 10 minutes. I grab my backpack by the door still chewing on the waffle as I am heading out the door. 

I wait for the bus outside of my house. I decided to scroll through Twitter to see if any of my favorite bands have posting anything. Out of nowhere I hear the bus from a few houses down. The bus finally arrives at my house and I get on. I find my seat with my friend Miri and I talk to her about some of the things that I ordered yesterday that caused me to become broke. 

We arrive at the school. I start walking with Miri to our first class Choir. *fast foward through us singing through our choir songs*

I got on Youtube because I got bored. I scrolled through my home page and found NCT 127 Trending with James Corden. I click on the video and I literally started screaming inside of my head on how wonderful they are. 

"Miri, these boys are amazing"

"Yeah they are. They are in America right now, so you never know you might see them ;)"

I continued to watch some of there videos. One of them had already caught my eye.

"Who is this one?"

"That one is Johnny. He is actually from Chicago." (Miri is a fan of NCT 127)

"OOOO YAY!!"

I just keep watching the videos of the boys with Miri while smiling.

*fast foward through her other classes since I dont know what to write about*

~Ding~

I look at my phone and see that Mom texted me.

Mom~ Could you go grab something from the store for me? You can also bring Miri and you girls can buy an outfit.

Me~ Of course mom. Thank you :))

Mom~ Of course darling *insert list*

I look for Miri as I am walking away from the school. I turn around and see her running up to me.

"Mom asked me to go grab something from the store and that we can buy an outfit"

"Oh really! Yay! I really love your mom she is amazing."

I smile sweetly at her.

We start to walk to the strip mall that is five minutes away from our school. We walk into Target and I buy the things that Mom needs.

I go in the International area (don't know if they actually have one). I look around and grab some noodles, tteokbokki, kimchi, and other Korean food. I turn around and start to grab chopsticks while lightly humming Highway to Heaven and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"ahh"

"Oh my goodness are you okay." holding on to me

I look up at who it was and he was wearing a hoodie that covered his hair

"Yeah I am fine. Sorry about that."

"It was my fault."

He was looking down at me. I smiled. He smiled back. He looked so familiar.

"Oh, here is your chopsticks," handing them over to me

"Thank you"

I turn back around and put the chopsticks in the cart...