5

Chester's POV

  Band practice finished up and I started walking home, my house is about a 45 minuet walk. I passed by a seven eleven and I saw my old drug dealers in the parking lot. Bad memories flashed through my brain, all those parties, hallucinations, the times I would wake up in a Park not knowing what happened the night before, the withdrawals, the self harm and suicide attempt. I shudder at those thoughts as I look down at my wrists. I haven't used of self harmed for about 7 months and I don't plan to start again. "Aye Chazzy boy!!! Long time no see." Sean said as he and Zach approached me. "You interested in anything?" I was frozen, I half to say no of course, but the last time I said no they ended up beating the shit out of me. "Uhh i can't I have no money, and I am sober so i won't be buying anymore." I said with a hint of confidence in my tone. "Sober??? Chazzy once a druggy always a druggy. Come on these are on the house." Zach said and pulled out a bag of colorful pills. "Look guys, I appreciate it but I can't I half to get home." Sean pulled his shoulders back and stood up straight. "Last chance Chazzy boy, accept them." He growled out. I just shook my head no, and with that he punched me in my face. I fell to the ground and they started going off on me. Finally after a while they stopped and walked away. I was laying on the ground blood pouring out of my nose and mouth. No doubt I had a broken nose and a split lip. I got up and brushed myself off and started limping home. I still had about another 30 minuet walk, lucky me.

It was about 10 at night and I finally got home. Dad and Olivia were sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Your home late." My dad called out. "Yeah I would've been home sooner but time got away from me I guess." Olivia turned around and saw the condition I was in. I haven't even seen myself yet so I didn't know how bad I was but the look on her face told me it wasn't pretty. She took me into the bathroom and just what I expected split lip, broken nose and a black eye. Great.

She cleaned my face up and I headed up to my room. Olivia is a nice lady, I hope my dad keeps this one. My dads been pretty good too, he hasn't talked to me much, but I'd prefer him not talk to me than him being an ass and abusing me. My social life has improved a lot too, I have a few friends, I'm in a band, I have a job. Can't ask for more than that. I'm trying not to get to excited about everything, somethings bound to happen that screwed everything up. Right???