Frieza x Pregnant!Reader

It came as a shock when you found out. You never fathomed in a million years you would be pregnant with his child, let alone while you're a soldier in the Frieza Force.

He had been worried about your health since you first showed symptoms, but he thought it was some sort of virus. Certainly not his child growing inside you.

After a few days of nausea, Frieza had made you go to the infirmary after you weakly insisted you were fine.

"You're staying here until you get a proper diagnosis." He demanded when he dragged you there. As much you hated it, he was right. Your nausea has been going on for weeks.

Frieza implored you to retire for the night after you got examined

You swallowed thickly as you made your way back to your shared quarters.

He wouldn't be back for another hour or so. It would give you plenty of time to prepare. Or that's what you initially thought.

"Welcome back." Frieza's calm voice nearly made you jump out of your skin. You stared wide-eyed at the man who was in the process of removing his armor, his rare smile giving nothing away in the sense of how worried he was.

"Zarbon insisted I retire early for the night when I expressed my concern. He assured me he could handle everything." He explained. You managed to nod, though it was clear you were  tense. "I...have been very worried about you."

"I fear if I tell you what I was told you'll probably just worry even more..."

"Why is that?" Frieza tilted his head slightly, brushing a stray piece of hair from your face.

"You weren't diagnosed with anything bad, were you? You're not going to be out of commission, I hope?" He asked, playing with your (h/l) hair.

"It wasn't anything bad. You see, er... my symptoms were all signs of... an early pregnancy."

The cold tyrant literally froze.

"You're pregnant?"

"I am." You confirmed, biting your lip nervously. He didn't move, eyes wide in shock. Just another reason you wanted to plan out your response. "I can still fight for a few months."

"Definitely not." Frieza said firmly as he sat down and pulled you onto his lap. "I refuse to let you fight while you're with child.

"But-"

"(Y/n), let your husband do his duty and protect you and our child."

"Our child." You echoed. "All right."

You fell asleep in Frieza's embrace, just relishing the fact that this man was your husband, and the father of your child. You couldn't have asked for a better man in your life.

 You couldn't have asked for a better man in your life