- The Trenches

- Kentrell Desean Gualden ..
      - Aka / LiTop / youngboy ..

Atlanta , GA
    7:22 inna am ..

Sitting on this car i kept getting Phone calls from this nigga Marl' i told him im with my chern today and this dumbass nigga already Know how iam

Sitting on this car i kept getting Phone calls from this nigga Marl' i told him im with my chern today and this dumbass nigga already Know how iam ..

i turned my phone on dnd that was his 5th fucking call ..

" Draco ! " i called for him he came running laughing n shit i smiled lightly just to see my son with my own eyes be making me feel tingy inside a nigga don't even see they son's like that ..

K3 came running to me i squatted down and he touched my nose and gave me a hug i laughed a little..

" Say' 2x you see this nigga " i yelled he laughed shaking his head K3 walked out all bowlegged and shit i laughed these li niggas gone be juss like me oss but i promise you they not gone live the life i did ever .

" bitch ygomn " i heard a familiar voice when i looked up it was jania ..

i stood up and fixed my pants .. she got bad but she to toxic fa me tbh ion even like being around her and she don't like being around me .. we just not meant for each other i told my mama don't let ha back here ..

nigga don't be wanting to see ha .. ion know why TF she like her so much ..

she froze when she seen me ..

" uhh ian know kentrell was hea " she said standing in front of 2x while i leaned on my car ..

" say 2x let's go pass me my keys dik " i said sipping outta my double cup checking the time ..

i got sells to catch ..

" wait kentrell , don't leave please " Jania said touching my arm as i continued walking to the other side of the car ..

she broke a nigga down when she left but i moved on .. not to nobody else .. just got back on my shit and stopped caring ..

" tf you want me to wait for ? i wanted for you to come back to me and you didn't you folded when shit got rough " i said now in her face ..

" meee you the one who did the dirt just like you crushed my heart it was vice versa to yours , I left cause i was tired of dealing with you not because anything else " she said moving her hands in shit in my face..