- bby mama bby mama

- Kentrell Desean Gualden ..
Aka / Liltop / Trell ..

- California , La ..
11:23 ..

im so sick and tired of nisha ass sometimes i wish i woulda never had sex with this bi- mmm ..

she never let me see them cause everytime i come round she always wanna talk shit out n try to be onna cool side wimme i get that but bitch ian fucking you im tryna find a girlfriend n she just be throwing the pussy at me ..

" kentrell you still ain't buy my baby no diapers he ain't running out im just saying " nia said putting taylin a pamper on ..

" i gotchu be patient fuck .. and aye look tho ima be back tell mama im going get kacey from the airport " i said grabbing my keys heading towards the door ..

28 minutes later ..

im up at tha airport i been waiting in this car for good 5 extra minutes after i pulled up ..

i finally looked up and seen jania walking towards me .. with kacey in her hand

i got out the car to get his car seat and stuff trying to hurry cause she didn't suppose to bring the baby i can't be seen with her I'll go my ass to jail ..

" wait .. wait kentrell " jania stopped me from getting in the car ..

" what bruh ? " i said clenching my teeth ..

" i love you ion promise you i do cause it's a fact and im wiling to do anything to get you back " she said giving me a kiss on the lips i didn't kiss back tho ..

2 minutes later ..

" fuck " i groaned as i pushed jania head down deeper on my dick ...

ha head was going up and down up and down .. she said she wiling to do anything so i asked ha fa sum head ..

she stopped right when i was finna nut ..

" bye kentrell " she said running out the car ..

i tucked my shit back in my pants as i waved at her ass ..

my son was still sleep .. i pulled off and went back to my mama house ..

35 minutes later ..

i stopped to get him some diapers n shit now im heading in the house ..

i unlocked the door revealing the same people but my mama was cooking ..

" wellll this time you ain't lie " she said making me shake my head ..

" ion never lie about picking my kids up , just because i lied to star that don't mean nun i had went got him still in that same night " i said making me roll her eyes at me ..

kacey was woke like nigga look like me and taylin that's crazy .. his eyes was outstanding like mines they was pitch black tho n big round and full of life ..

" you missed me boyyy .. huh " i played with his hands n shit making him laugh ..

" dawanawa " he shouted out slobbering everywhere..

i smiled i got me another son I'll be a lucky ass man to have a daughter .. i want me a lil girl so bad .. ima pray fa oneeee ..

that's if i get me a damn girlfriend ion want just no anybody pregnant ..

i played with my kids in the game room and shit fa like 5 hours straight ..

i hoped in the car and left im coming back to get them tho ..

i turned the volume up as hot now started playing .. 

" keeeppp uppp i like itt , drive me outta sane , NIGGAS WANNA TEST US WHAT IF I SIGH IT , you could try ta cuff i let it up and bust ya brain .. CHOPPAS OUT MINI MAN BOW BOWW " i yelled turning on ben new house street .. all them niggas was outside

I honk the horn making them all look at me .. that bitch ben getting big on me .. ian seen him inna li minute can't see em either ..

that was my first time seeing him he started throwing gang signs n shit up ..

" GET SHORTY ONNEM ZANS SHE GET TA SPINNING LIKE A LIGHTHOUSE .. IM WALKING THROW THE MALL IM TRYNA FIGURE WHAT THE HYPE BOUT ? dumb li nigga ian with that talking YOU GET PIPPPEDDD DOWNNN " i yelled pulling into my drive way ..

i press the start/stop button turning the whole car off .. i got everything n hopped out the car

i look all the way down the street at my li cousin house peeping sum .. the top room window was open but the light was on n somebody was standing up looked like that pretty ass girl i saw at the barbecue..

" aye waddup kentrell " a li nigga named laj said ..

" waddup la j " i said laughing he was corny asf to be a black boy n I'm surprised he outside this a white people neighboor hood his white ass mama gone pop his ass ..

i walked in my house cutting all the alarms on opening my gun cabinets n shutting every light off except my room light ..

i walked up to my room kicking my slides off and taking my jacket off ion care how big this house is my window is open my bedroom kind of high up tho ..

i took my shirt off  and reached for my cabinet but i could feel somebody staring at me i looked out the window to see my cousin bff closed her window ..

i smirked .. lol