Start of Juvia's Doom

Juvia >P.O.V>

Juvia woke up and found herself sleeping on the edge of a King size bed in an unfamiliar room. She sits up straight in her bed, look around the room with her blue eyes which are now blank with no trace of emotions. 'Oh yeah. Juvia got married yesterday,' she thought in her head. Juvia gaze landed at the empty space on the bed beside her and griped that space tightly with her hand. This morning, we were suppose to wake up in each other embrace, just like any other normal newly wed.

She stares at that space for some time and her heart sank from the memories of last night which flashes back like a lighting and she felt a very sharp pain her head. She held her head with her two hands. She felt like the nerves in her head are going to burst and she felt dizzy. 'I will never love you!' 'I only married you to gain your father's support.' Juvia remembers Gray-Sama saying those cruel things to her last night. Juvia cried so hard last night that now her body is all numb. She used up all her energy.

*Sigh* 'What should Juvia do now?' Juvia thought to herself, hugging her knees. *Closes eyes*She cannot go back to Father's place. Juvia had already given him a lot of trouble. She can't trouble him anymore. This is Juvia's problem, she should resolve it herself.

*open eyes* Yeah! She can't give up now. We are already married. So what if Gray-Sama doesn't love Juvia now, he will come to love her if she shows him her good sides.

Yes!*Fighting fist pose* Juvia will do her best and make Gray-Sama falls in love with her. She will become the best wife and the best empress for him. He will realize Juvia's love for him and he will surely love her back.

Yes! *nods head* there is still hope. Juvia will not give up without even trying. She will not be turned down that easily. Her love is not that weak to be just broken by a light fall. Gray-Sama, preapare yourself because she will do everything to make you falls in love with her. *Smiles cheerfully*

*knock Knock Knock*

"Dear Empress, Queen Dowager would like to meet with you. She is waiting in the Royal Garden." A maid from outside said knocking on the door.

"Ok. She will be there. Call the maids to help Juvia get ready." Juvia ordered, while standing up from the bed.

"Yes your highness." The maid said and probably will come back with other maids to help Juvia get ready.

'Come on Juvia, get ready to work hard to win Gray-Sama's heart.' Juvia thought in her head, while looking at herself in her mirror with hope and dedication in her heart.

Palace (Royal Garden)

Juvia dressed herself in a simple light blue long sleeve gown, with very light makeup. Juvia went with her maids to the Royal Garden and when she reached to the garden she saw a very beautiful women drinking her tea gracefully, who is in her 40's. She looks so delicate yet wise and charming at the same time.

Juvia has heard about Queen Dowager's beauty and intelligence. After the Empress death, she was the one who took care of everything and even took care of still young Emperor, 'Gray-Sama' just like her own son.

She is the closest person to Gray-Sama, who know him well, both from the inside and from the outside. Juvia must win her favour if she wants to get close to Gray-Sama. Now, Queen Dowager is Juvia's last hope in winning Gray-Sama's heart. Juvia must not miss this chance.

"May God blessings will always be upon you, her Majesty, the Queen." Juvia said while dipping her body downward slightly by bending her knees, to catch the Queen's attention.

"Oh my! My dear Juvia. You can leave the formality." The queen said standing up from her seat and similing brightly at Juvia. Juvia felt somewhat relieve to see that her mother-in-law isn't a scary person as she has imagined her to be.

"Come and sit with me my dear." The queen said gesturing to the seat beside her.

"Yes, her majesty, the Queen." Juvia said and went to sit at the seat.

"My! No need to address me formally my dear. we are family now. You can call me Mother." She said while smiling warmly at Juvia.

'Mother?' hearing that word Juvia's heart feels warm. In her life Juvia has had no person to call 'mother'.

Juvia's mother died when she born. Although Juvia had everything and her father has given her everything but still Juvia had always missed and yearned for the love of a mother.

She wanted to feel the love of her mother. So Juvia was always jealous of her play mates, who have person they can call 'Mother."

She could asked her father for anything but she could never asked that 'mother' from her father, for if she ask for that, Juvia knows that Father would probably feel sad and blame himself thinking he is not doing well to raise Juvia.

So 'mother' word was always missing from Juvia's life. Now that the Queen asked to call her 'Mother' made juvia really happy that tears are threatening to flowing down her eyes.

"Are you alright my dear? I apologize if i said something wrong." The queen said looking at juvia worriedly, probaly because juvia went silence for a long time. Juvia looked down trying her best so that the tears won't fall and make the Queen more worried about her.

Finally Juvia managed to control her tears and look at the Queen and said, "Juvia is alright, 'Mother'." Juvia said similing brightly and truly from her heart. Finally Juvia got what she was yarning since a long time ago. Juvia is very happy.

"That's good to hear my dear, now shall we drink some tea together." The queen said similing back at Juvia, relaxing in her chair.

Juvia didn't know at that time that the palace was full of enemies in most cruel disguises. And the person who is closest to you will hurt you the most and will push you to your doom.

A/N : i enjoy writing it

A/N : i enjoy writing it. If someone come across this  and read this, Thank You very much.