«7»

~midnight~

The servamps woke up and so did the mates as they felt movement near them. Since the servamps were still tired, Mahiru volunteered to make dinner and left for the kitchen. Everyone looked at Mahiru's retreating form. The mates brightened  up to Mahiru's cooking. The servamps looked at their mates with confusion. The mates felt the stares and said"oh you never tasted Mahiru's cooking its the same as Lily's cooking but a little more yummy no offence Lily" the said person smiled"non taken".

Mahiru walked into the room and announced"dinner is ready" the mates grabbed their servamps and dashed for the dining room.

The servamps looked at the foods in front of them and asked in curiosity"so what's for dinner?"  Mahiru replied"oh just waffles, toast bread,sausages and lastly scrambled eggs. He revealed the foods to them and the mates quickly stuffed their plates. Lily took a bite out off the waffles and his eyes widen"oh my god,Mahiru this is delicious teach me some time to cook like this"  Mahiru blushed at the compliment and nodded.

The rest of the the servamps tried the food and gave the same compliments as Lily. Mahiru asked"can I go to my school for tomorrow?" The servamps stopped what they were doing and asked"why?" Mahiru scratched the back of his neck replied"I'm going to see my friends who were graduating, to congratulate them of course" he whispered"hopefully SHE isn't there".

~Timeskip~
In the morning on the next day,Mahiru went out with Kuro in his cat form and left for school. Kuro was awake and was looking around the street where Mahiru went to school. Once they arrived,the both of them saw a scarlet haired girl and a pale green haired boy walking towards them"senpai,what are you doing here?" Mahiru smiled" I'm here to congratulate you two of course,Allie and Riot(An:I'm not good with name making please forgive me)he said pat them on the head with his free hand.

The both of them noticed a cat in their senpais other hand so they kneed down and asked"senpai who is this cute thing in your arms?" Mahiru answered"this is Kuro" both of them introduced themselves"my name is Allie the boy next to me is Riot" to Kuro.

Allie said"if you are wondering how we met its simple, we were second year students who didn't like anybody we were walking and we sorta bumped into senpai" Riot continued"we were rude to him at first but that didn't stop him though so he invited us to his class which was the 3rd year area we met his friends and from then on we began to be friends" Kuro looked up at his mate who smiled sheepishly. The graduation ended and the graduates left so did Allie and Riot not before thanking their senpai for coming to see them graduate.

Mahiru and Kuro left. The two chatted with each other and stooped to hear a voice behind them"Mahiru" the said person froze and slowly turned to face his ex. She wore

He looked at her with a cold stare and she continued"you have no idea how long I wanted to see you" Kuro looked up to see Nanami up close

He looked at her with a cold stare and she continued"you have no idea how long I wanted to see you" Kuro looked up to see Nanami up close. He said"nya~" in a tired voice which made Nanami gushed at the cuteness of the cat in Mahiru's arms.

Mahiru sigh said"I'm sorry Nanami-chan but I've had a long day and I need to go home soon" Nanami smiled in glee said"why don't I come  with you for the night as the day is dark"
Mahiru said"I don't think my friends would like that cause I'm living with them".

Nanami who was resistant said"oh I hope they don't mind I will only staying there for the night. Mahiru turned his back towards her and lifted Kuro up in his arms without Nanami knowing. "Kuro what should we do" in a whisper that only the cat could hear.

Kuro said"if we run she would follow us, if we let her come with us the wannabe angel,doll loving freak(sorry Mikuni),and his brother would kill her if she ever set foot in the house" "so is there a third option we could use?" Kuro thought about it and replied"we run while she's distracted" Mahiru decided to go with the third option.

Nanami asked"why is the cat meowing everytime" Mahiru sigh in relief that only he and the rest of the mates could hear their servamps in animal form. "Uh Nanami-chan looked at those kids playing in the sand box" Mahiru pointed at the park nearby with kids playing.

Nanami looked and imagined a life with Mahiru and they would  watch their kids in the future. Mahiru took the advantage of the daydream she was having and bolted out of their.

Nanami snapped out of it and turned to look at the place Mahiru was standing and gasped to find he was missing. She looked left and right but not a single clue to where he went.

Mahiru sigh in relief and said to the servamp in front of him. "Well that turned out to be a success" he started.

Kuro chuckled and started to chuckle at his mate's statement. He carried Mahiru home. The rest were shocked to find the two coming home that late. Mahiru explained"Nanami saw me and she said she wanted to see me but I told her that I had a long day and wanting to sleep but she wanted to sleep here for the night".

The mates's face turned saur and shouted"SHE WHAT" the servamps had to cover their ears at the loudness of their mates voice.

The servamps uncovered their ears when the atmosphere was silent and Kuro was continuing once he saw his mate fainted. "We ran once she was distracted" he picked Mahiru up and brought him to their room.