«2»

The mates woke up due to the light shown on their faces. They groan and rolled over towards their alphas trying to cover their faces with their chest .

The servamps felt the movement and chuckled to themselves in silent not to wake their mates up from their sleeping state.

Eventually the servamp knew that they hate waking their mates but they need to as the servamps made a plan to get to know their mates more. With great difficulty the servamps manage to wake their mates.

After their mates showered and ate breakfast while Mikuni fed Misono his food while Licht and the rest smiled as the brothers were when they used to be like they used to.

After eating the mates felt sleepy as they didn't get enough sleep for such a long time.

Tsubaki decided to drop by with his mate who was beyond shocked to see Mahiru there so he shouted the brunette's name and hugged him while his tears were running down his face . Mahiru on the other hand hugged back and started to catch up in their lives. After Sakuya and Tsubaki visit they left.

The servamps and their mates decided to go to a cafe downtown where the best cakes were sold.

When Misono heard the word 'CAKE'
His eyes lit up immediately and dragged his big brothers arms toward the cafe to eat the cake.

As the two siblings ran out of the house the other friends look at each other then decided to run towards the two shouting to wait for them while the servamps look at each other also then ran after their mates who ran out just a minute ago decided to chase after their mates.

When everyone arrived at the cafe. The servamps looked at each other and turned towards their mates Lawless said"My angel(A/n:it sounds cringy don't blame me) me and my brothers are going somewhere so you can order any cake you want including your friend Misono here" gives licht his credit card same with the rest of the servamp then left. Misono started ordering 3 types of cake which were:
●strawberry cake
●chocolate cake
● cookies and cream cake
When Lily gave his card to him.

The rest just ordered either tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
~A few minutes later~
The waiters gave the group their orders and happily chatting with each other and Misono was eating his cake in peace but that peace was broken when 5 girls walked in and saw them they sat near them and started flirting with the group. One of the girls who have pale blue hair started to talk with Mahiru. The pale blue haired girl started"hi my name is Evelyn, may I asked your name cutie?" Mahiru's face showed disgust in them as 'Evelyn' drank his tea.

Then a girl with white hair rubbed her arms up and down Misono's arm said"hi my name raina your cute" cutting a big slice of cake from Misono's strawberry cake. Mikuni on the other hand was angry cause Misono loved strawberry cake so much he only can share the cake with Mahiru and the rest including his big brother.

The servamps returned to the cafe after finishing their things that needed to be finished only to see their mates being harassed by 5 unmated female omegas.

Lawless went up to Licht and kicked a pink haired girl away from his mate as Licht did the same to him if he wants to shut the 'shit-rat' up in licht's perspective. Misono immediately felt great after the girl Raina was pulled of him and ordered a new strawberry cake because the last strawberry cake was finished by a certain girl.

As the new strawberry cake arrived he immediately ate the cake at his own pace during eating he glared at Raina and sticked his tongue out at her. "Ugh who are you guys let me go do you know your not suppose to grab a lady so roughly you might leave marks on my delicate skin" she sassed while she rubbed her arms very smoothly to sooth out marks.

Evelyn said" oh you just ruined our perfect date with a cutie" pointing to Mahiru who was hiding behind Kuro who was shaking. Even Licht who was clinging to Lawless's waist a little scared at what the girls might do to them if the servamps didn't make it in time and he doesn't want to be touched by others except for Lawless or his friends. (AN: cringy I know)

After the girls were pulled of their mates the servamps checked their mates for any injuries. When they found none they released a sigh of relief. The mates and their servamps decided to leave the cafe but was once again stopped by the b***** who exclaimed" hey you can't leave with the cuties you didn't mark them as yours so they would date,mate marry with us" said a raven haired girl who introduced herself as Sandra.

The mates looked at the servamps with scared faces that told the servamps that their mates wanted out of the cafe immediately well except Mikuni who glared at the b***** for scaring his little brother.

The servamps and their mates went home from a disturbed day and went to their own respected rooms to sleep as they found out that the day was eventually getting dark while they were arguing at the cafe and the servamps think that it is time for the mates no to go out alone without their mates or a friend as the incident might happen again.

(Its the first time I have cursed in a book but hope you enjoy the this chapter as well as the first one)