|| r a i n y n i g h t s ||

3rd person (the perspectives may differ throughout the book, but i will give ya'll a heads up)

her bored look soon turned into a small smile, when she noticed the frustrated looks of the people outside her small flower shop.

"i see, the weather people lied once again" she laughed to herself, finding peoples annoyance as humor.

getting up from the counter she makes her way outside to the flower displays desperately trying not to get wet as the rain poured harder, whilst taking her now soaked flowers back inside to the warmth of her little and crowded flower shop.

sighing, she walks back inside with the flowers in her hands and tries to get a good look outside the window, trying to predict when the rain will finally stop for her flowers to finally get some sunshine, since the past few weeks have been sad and gloomy (not that she dislikes it).

realising she needs to close down soon, she tiredly packs away the flower displays and roughly cleans the shop, mopping and wiping down the benches, making sure it's at its best for tomorrow morning. by the time she finished, the sun had just set, but you wouldn't of noticed since the sun was almost non existent that day. she wipes her hands on her apron, not because they're dirty, but because she picked up the habit when she started cooking for herself, and grabbed her umbrella, then switching the 'open' sign to 'closed' while exiting her little flower shop.

sighing was her new favourite thing now, judging by the fact that she's always doing it. even her worn out sneakers were aware of this as they would squeak loudly as she walked. the weather wasnt on her side either. the night seemed lonely, even though in the streets of new york it would be a sin call it that. she muttered profanities under her breathe as she forgot to reply back to one of her best friends texts while amusingly running to the bus stop that had her bus right there about to leave.

only just making her ride, she literally stomped her way to a spare seat and annoyingly shoved her earphones in and takes out her out of date iphone and starts typing away, notes, messages, you name it, her phone was like her personal diary since the only thing you could do on it is call, text and write (in the notes section).

by the time she finished texting her best friend riley (rhye) she arrived to her stop and exited the bus, waving goodbye to mr dylan, the bus driver, while speed walking a few meters to her small and old apartment, sighing in relief that she made it home safely.

ahh, today was another bore, she thought as she made her way into her apartment, all the things i could be doing if i was rich, curse you wallet. as she finally made it inside she threw her handbag on the floor and struggled to slip off her shoes with the little to no energy she had left, after her shoes came off she literally barged onto her bed, releasing a long and exaggerated breath. her eyes soon closed and the only things she heard was the distant noisy traffic and the sound of faint raindrops lightly running down her windowpane, making her soon doze off into abyss.

 her eyes soon closed and the only things she heard was the distant noisy traffic and the sound of faint raindrops lightly running down her windowpane, making her soon doze off into abyss

pluto