01

{{ Julia Torn }}

"Julia torn, you may come to the stage." I give my dad a big hug and climb up the stairs. The sound gives me a microphone and starts counting. At ten I can walk up the stairs.

Everyone in the audience claps and I smile. "Hi, what's your name?" I look around and look at Simon. "I'm Julia Torn." In the back of the room, I hear screams and I'm sure that Lia, Mellia and Steve are. I laugh and you can hear to by microphone.

"Hi Julia, how old are you?" I look at Simon and smile. "I am 17 years old, almost 18" I see that Simon nods and Demi watching me. "What will you do for us?" I swallow and go straight. "I'm gonna sing I Miss You from blink 182."

The crowd is screaming so I have to laugh again. Demi also smiles and wishes me luck. The music starts and I take a deep breath.

"Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

Where you can always find me

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

We'll wish this never ends

Where are you and I'm so sorry

I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight

I need somebody and always

This sick strange darkness

Comes creeping on so haunting every time

And as I stared I counted

Webs from all the spiders

Catching things and eating their insides

Like indecision to call you

and hear your voice of treason

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight

Stop this pain tonight."

The music stops and i open my eyes. Simon stopped the music. I watch them nervously and bite my lip. "I stopped the music because I've heard enough." The other three jury members nod and smile. "You go straight through to the live shows !!" Screams Demi.

I can't believe I'm through to the live shows. I scream and make a little jump. I thank them and then walk with a big smile off the stage. I run to my dad and hug him. "I'm proud of you darling."

Fist chapter hehe its gonna be awsome. I promise! But i gotta go byee