Intro

Hewwo Um this is my new book I hope you guys like it!

                           INTRO

                      Jeon Jungkook

age:22

•Alpha (true blooded)
•Single, can get a lot of girls and boys but chooses to be single
•very kind...but don't disrespect him
Packs name: Dionysus

Dionysus (/daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs/; Greek: Διόνυσος Dionysos) is the god of the grape-harvest, winemaking and wine, of fertility, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre in ancient Greek religion and myth.

                        Min Yoongi

Age:26•Male omega (rare asf)•Single, He's "too" innocent-Jin•super kind, brattyPacks name: Moonchild

Age:26
•Male omega (rare asf)
•Single, He's "too" innocent-Jin
•super kind, bratty
Packs name: Moonchild

Members in Dionysus:
•Jungkook
•Hoseok(beta)
•Namjoon(normal Alpha)

Member in Moonchild:
•Yoongi
•Jin(beta)
•Jimin(Alpha)
•Taehyung(human)

There well be more characters in the story :3

Birds singing, childrens laughing There Yoongi was reading a book, on a swing under a big tree.Yoongi loved reading in his packs courtyard where kids and adults hang out,you could see the women watching their kids while gossiping and mens being crackheads everything was peaceful and safe.

"Yoonie Yoonie!" a little girl comes up to yoongi making him startled by the sudden noise "what is it sweetheart?" Yoongi asked putting his book down on his lap. "Well the big kids wouldn't let me play with them because they said I was to small" she whines making yoongi giggle.

"I can play with you..what do you want to play?" He stands up grabbing the little girls small hand "can we go get ice cream?!" She asked earning a nod from the older.

"Yoonie when is dad coming back from his meeting?" The little girl asked "Rosie to be honest i don't even know" yoongi smiled shyly at his little sister "I hope he comes back soon because he promised me to go fishing with me" Rosie pouts making her brother laugh "its not funny!" She exclaim.

While they were walking through the shops all they heard were girls even boys gossiping about two strangers. "Yoonie who are they talking about?" Rosie asked with big innocent eyes "I think they are talking about a pack leader coming to our pack with his son?" Yoongi said making himself confused. "Is the son handsome?" "I don't know"

                     Jungkooks pack

"Jungkook are you ready? Because tomorrow is a big day and I don't want you to feel left out because you forgot your favorite teddy bear" Jungkooks dad teased making jungkook a blushing mess "dad shut up I'm 22 years old" jungkook whines making the whole family in the dining room laugh"Kook you act like a 5 year old" his big brother Namjoon say with a smile on his face "remember when on his 22nd birthday he was jumping on moms and dads bed to wake them up"Hoseok added.

"Okay that's enough boys don't tease our little kookie" jungkook choked on his cucumber "mooom im not little" he pouts "mhm sure".

"Dad how come only me and you are going to the moonchild pack?" Jungkook asked a little bit confused "we're going there to check out the pack if its safe and good we might put them together with our pack so it can be a big pack..get it?" "I think?".

"Eww Jungkookie has cheese touch because you ate a cheese stick" a little boy teased "what did I do to you besides cheese sticks weren't even in the book"the older explained so the younger could leave him alone because he was playing PUBG on his phone. "Hyung you're so childish" "why does everyone think I'm childish?!"

                   End of chapter

i hope you guys like the intro!