Chapter Four

so um guess who's back after disappearing for a few month.

i came back on this app and i read the chapters i wrote and i just had to continue it it. I broke my phone and so basically i'm writing from a computer.

.

.

.

um i feel like chapter 3 was really confusing i'm going to explain you guys the whole situation, basically Yoongi and Jungkook are not soulmates because even though they felt the sparks, it wasn't any type of special sparks and Yoongi realised that but Jungkook didn't. If you haven't noticed Rose always talks about the afterlife soooo?  whatchu think?

Year 2020 11:16 AM

"so that's the new teacher? lameee" Taehyung scoffs " Kim fucking Taehyung... do not disrespect Min Yoongi, do you even know who that is?" Jin snickers at Taehyung who had his hands up trying to defends himself because you never know what Jin is going to do. " who is he anyways?" Jungkook comes into, staring at the new teacher, intensely. " He's Mr. Mins youngest son" Jin says, taking a big bite from his sandwich... "you gotta be kidding me, that small ass dude is Mr. Min's son? shouldn't he be something bigger than a teacher?" the youngest laughs " damn, i'm so tired of the disrespect that you guys are showing, give me a break" Jin sighs. 

Yoongi's side

'give me a breakkk... it's my first day and some weirdo is already staring at me' Yoongi thought to himself as he looks at the kid at the other side of the lunch room staring intensely at him. "damn Yoongi, you already have students staring at you.. specially that kid over there" Hobi laughs, pointing at the boy Yoongi called a weirdo. Hobi quickly moves his hands away after getting caught by the mysterious boy "you're such a dumbass, Hobi" Yoongi glares at him for making them get caught "he was already staring at you anyways" the dance teacher shrugs.

Jungkook's side

"so um... yall heard about Sehun?" Jin asks "ahhhh that hot motherfucka can choke me any day" Taehyung fanboys at the mention of his crushes name "ew stop Taehyung" the oldest says, slapping Taehyung on the head. "sorryyyy.. i can't help it HES JUST SO FINE" Tae blurts out catching peoples attention "well damn Taehyung, go tell the whole world" Jungkook glares "anytime" Taehyung smiles sheeply at the younger.

"ight imma fuck wit ya" Jin says, leaving with his food to probably get his grade up at Mr. Kim's room "damn, already leaving?" Jungkook asks "yea, it's not like i wanna be here with you losers" the oldest says walking away. "That shit hurted" Taehyung fake hurts while he clutches his heart "the new teacher is basically eye fucking you, kook" he points out making jungkook turns around to the direction and Taehyung was right... the new teacher was basically drooling.

Yoongi's side

'poop, poop, poop... he caught me staring' Yoongi panicks looking at a different direction and he could tell the boy was smirking " dude you're acting like y/n" Hobi rolls his eyes "shut up... let me be y/n for once then" he whines and he wasn't going to lie at the fact that Hobi was right, he is acting like y/n from every books he read about Jackson Wang...shhhhh it's his little secret. 

"im going to go back to my dance room um if you need anything you can alway ask me" the dance teacher sighs at the music teacher who still had his back turned and walks away "o-okay" Yoongi turns around but Hobi was already gone which made him pout.

Jungkook's side

"Taehyung.. do you know what subject the new teacher teaches?" Jungkook asked, curious " um no, but he looks like the art type and dont you have music next?" Taehyung replies, cleaning up the table "yea.." the youngest says, turning his back to look at the new teacher who was pouting and Jungkook couldn't help but smile, then he turns around but Taehyung was already gone making him groan " he promised me that he would walk me to class" hey says to himself, getting up with his boba. 

As he was walking to class he accidentally bumped into someone, making him spill his boba all over the person "im so s-sorry" the person spoked but Jungkook couldn't tell who he was because of the height difference and the person had his head down, trying to get the boba off of him. Jungkook had no choice but to lift the persons chin up so he could know who he was and it was none other than the new teacher "i-i" the new teacher stutters out and Jungkook could tell he was really surprised "ahh.. i see" Jungkook chuckles out and leans into the music teachers ear.

"Don't be scared little one... i wont hurt you"

"w-what?"

Suddenly, Yoongi's head started hurting after that and he doesn't remember what had happened but he does remember passing out.

.

.

.

That would be all for today.. i hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for any grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.