Explanation, Not an Update!

Alright so a lot of you were like

"Eh!? Weren't they married? How could that be their first kiss!?"

And yeah, as much as I enjoy reading all of your comments and reactions, I feel compelled to share with you all the story behind this AU!

Okay so, I did make a lotta mistakes handling their label over here. I used words like "wife" and "husband" and "spouse," when in reality, Teruhashi and Saiki's just in the early stages of their young adulthood relationship!

Now this, my friends, is the Secret Marriage AU. It is the earliest period of the alternate universe wherein Saiki gives up to Teruhashi's charms and persistence, and so they eventually got married and had kids, which, would be the twin psychic children, Kuri-chan (who you wattpad readers may know as Kuu-chan in that one-shot I posted!) And Kusumi-kun, which I've yet to post a writing about over here.

Now that part where they are finally married and the story's more focused on their family life? That would be the Married Life AU, where the story starts as them being already married, with kids!

(This one started out as a joke, actually. Like. Imagine how amusing it would be for Saiki to just be magically married to Teruhashi and being like "idk how it happened either" when asked, which is to make fun of the fact that Teruhashi's op-ness eventually won over Saiki.)

And remember The Little Psychic? Now, this one features our very familiar canon Saiki Kusuo encountering a little girl that mistook her for her dad.

Now that, my friends, is actually an idea that bred yet another AU, which is the Psychic Children AU! This one is a very psychic twins-centric au, wherein alternate universe adult Saiki's kids get lost in a time leap gone wrong, in teenage highschooler Saiki's world! It's a very amusing idea that pretty much features our stoic aro Saiki dealing with the storm his twins from another timelime brings with them, like them suddenly playing matchmaking and making comparisons from their own world. (Slice of life kinda setting with the perfect balance of joy and angst!)

(Technically, The Little Psychic was a test-run idea, so Kusumi-kun wasn't featured in that story!)

So, in conclusion, this story is a one-shot that features TeruSai/SaiTeru in the earliest form of their relationship before marriage, wherein they opted to live together. So in a sense, I should've used the term "fianćee" and "engagement"! Since that's technically the stage they're in right now.

After spending a long time dating in their college years, you could say that this is the very tight "girlfriend/boyfriend" stage that I would presume to be after they graduate.

Well, that's that! I hope that answers all of your questions.

(Everything's in my tumblr if you want more content of all of these AUs. The name's Raqquo, and while I've since long enough moved on from this fandom, just access my Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan Stuffs tag! You'd most likely find this as a tab in the comp version. For mobile people, check the masterpost tag. You may find my various writings and drabbles over there!)

Once again, I thank you all for reading my TeruSai works, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Feel free to write fics or drabbles or headcanons to these ideas! It's very fun to experiment on them.