1. im sorry

Silence. Rin was used to it by now seeing as his friends, family and even teachers rejected him for being the illigitimate child of the demon lord (Satan). His blue flames, Although they were his savour, was also his downfall from human society. He was cast out as the people he trusted turned his back on him for being something he didn't choose to be. He was used to the name calling, the fear in their eyes when he flames up, trying to PROTECT them, used to the Vatican trying to execute him at every wrong turn.

He was fine

Or at least, thats what he thought, he thought he was immune to the harsh words that left his so-called friends mouths. But the sad truth was that he really wasn't. He felt alone, abandoned, scared. The hatred that the people he once felt close to got to him, little by little.
On the outside Rin Okumura was a happy kid, always goofing about, never taking anything seriously. On the outside he seemed HAPPY but if you took the time and looked at him, Really looked at him. You would see he was the opposite on the inside.

Cut after cut appeared on his porcelain skin,
A memory of the deadly words directed towards him
Like bullets out of a shotgun.
The words got harsher as the cuts got deeper.
The hits grew harder as his blades grew sharper
His meals got smaller as his hatred grew larger.
He grew weaker as his Demon grew stronger.

He was truly on the edge of insanity.

But soon it will all be over as the depressed teen held a holy water gun up to his head and pulled the trigger.

Nothing but a dead demon walking