CH 2:The stars in her eyes

-This chapter involves self harm-

YN POV
It's the next day. I woke up on Jungkook's sofa right as he came out of the kitchen
"Good morning sleepy head"  he said giving me his signature bunny smile
"Morning"
"I have to go out to buy some food. You can come with me if you want"
"I think I'll stay here. Thanks"
"Alright then. Bye"
"Bye"

And just as he said that he ran out the front door.

A few minutes passed and I went to the bathroom. As I wad brushing my teeth I noticed his razor. I knew I shouldn't cut myself anymore but that blade was just screaming my name.

I placed my hand over the bath tub and started...

One cut... Two cuts.. Three cuts...

I eventually lost count. I almost passed out but realised the door was open. I turned to close it when...

Jungkook's POV
"Y-YN... Why did you-"
"I couldn't help it. I'm sorry. You've been so nice to me and I-"
"It's not your fault. You've been through horrible things to end up like this. I don't know what it's like but I want you to be happy. I know it's hard."

Without another word I hugged her as tight as I could. And took care of her wounds.

-time skip-

YN POV
It's now around 8 P.M. Jungkook told me to put on some cute clothes because he wanted to show me something. I asked about it but he said it's a surpirse, which made me even more curious.

"YN I want to tie this blindfold if you don't mind"
"O-ok.. "
"Don't worry. It will be fun"

We got in the car and about 5 minutes later he asked me:
"So... What do you think about astronomy?"
"I LOVED astronomy ever since I was little. Everything that's out of this world... It's just so... Magnificent"
"Haha I knew you'd say that. The truth is.. I've been into astronomy for some time too."

Me and Jungkook got to know a lot about each other during that long ride.

Jungkook's POV
"YN we're here" I said as I took off her blindfold

I decided this morning to take YN out of the city. I found a beautiful lake where we could also see the stars shine

 I found a beautiful lake where we could also see the stars shine

"It's so beautiful!"

I wish I had the courage to tell her how well shefit into the scenery.
I looked into her eyes. They sparkled with joy and looked just like the stars we were looking at. I'd do anything for those sparkling eyes of hers. She looked like a goddess among the shiny stars.

YN POV
I couldn't stop looking at the sky. Jungkook was so sweet to bring me here. I wish I could somehow pay him back.
______________________________________

Estimated update: 0-7 days