Chapter 13 - Forever

*CAUTION: Explicit Language & Sexual Content*

Deepika POV

[Same thing in a different perspective - At the Club]

This was the worst moment of my life. Helping another women to get close to MY husband (who I love). While my ex who just won't get off me. You know before I used to hate Ranbir after he cheated on me but today I don't have any feelings left for him. Not even hate. Just nothing. He has become a stranger. A compleat stranger. If it wasn't for Ranveer I would have not said a word to him. But I had to do this... But it was strange. I expected Ranveer to be happy since he was near Anushka but his facial expression was of anger. I could feel his eyes on me. Whenever I secretly glanced at him, his eyes were full of anger and lots of pain. As if his hands were tied and was being torture. Then when I looked at Ranbir who was about to kiss me. I tried to avoid it but he continued his action. I can't do this. He hurt me, he cheated on me, I trusted him with my life and it was just so easy to lie to me.

I remembered last night (Chapter 11) with Ranveer. I tried real hard to stay away from him but just couldn't resist. It was probably the last time I got to be so close to him. And then I came back to my reality and saw Ranbir inches away me. A tear slipped my eye. I didn't want any of this to happen. Why can't love for once be equal from both sides. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He smashed his lips on mine. My eyes were closed and there was no need to open them. By the taste of his lips I knew it was Ranveer. All sorts of thoughts crossed my head. Thoughts about him and Anushka, me and him, Ranbir but I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. I let my heart do what it wanted. And it did....

[Next Morning]

Narrator POV

Ranveer and Deepika were wrapped with a quilt around their naked bodies cuddled next to each other. The sun spilled in from the curtains as morning greeted the love birds. Their legs were tangled, their fingers were intertwined, arms protectively around each others bare body. Ranveer's lips placed on Deepika's forehead. Several lipstick marks spread all over Ranveer's body. Ranveer was the first one to wake up followed by Deepika.

Ranveer POV

Last night was amazing! I remember every second of it. Every time she moaned or screamed my name it got me so hard. To be honest I am still turned on. I started sucking on her neck leaving a hickey while my hand was busy massaging her breast. All my exploration caused her to wake up. She had this very confused look on her face and as for me I couldn't stop grinning.

RS: Hey babe!

I gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

DP: Ranveer?

RS: Humm...

DP: I am sorry... I...I got carried away...it...it was a mistake...

RS: No! It was not a fuc*ing mistake. It was possibly the first thing we did right. It was meant to be..

DP: But Anushka....?

RS: Gosh Deepika! You still don't get it do you? I LOVE YOU!!!

There was silence. Our faces were centimeters apart. And finally she crashed her lips into mine. Soon things started to heat up.

Now I was sucking her nipple. She had her eyes closed and head tilted backwards.

DP: Uhh.. R..Ranveer....S...st...stop!

RS: Baby I am not sure if you want me to...

I smirked as my mouth continued sucking while my free hand traveled south between her legs. I was teasing her as I stroked her thighs, barely paying attention to the parts where she needed most. She became impatient, she wanted more, much more. But I was not going to be so easy this time. I suffered a lot, all that "I love Ranbir" sh*t. Not it was my turn. I touched her slit ever so softly.

DP: Ranveer more!

RS: What more?

DP: Shut up Ranveer! You know what I mean!

RS: Oh really? I don't really know what you are talking about. Wanna elaborate?

DP: You idiot! Fu*k you!

RS: Oh baby! Didn't you do that last night?

Now Deepika seemed to get angry and frustrated. She gripped the back of my neck and turned me over. She pinned my hands together above my head. I must say my wife is damn strong. She started stroking my erection so slowly that within seconds I was begging for more. Someone once said 'All is fair in love and war'. Well they should have definitely added sex to the list.

RS: Deepu more!

DP: What more?

She had the hugest smirk on her face right now. Trying to act all innocent as if she actually knew notting I was talking about. But this time I really needed something. Or else I would explode. I am greeting harder by the second.

RS: Babe please! Babe I can't take it any more! I need you...please

DP: Fine but only cause you asked so politely and I am a very nice person.

And I was finally inside her again. God! I think I have hormonal issues. All these years nothing at all and in the past 12 hours I have had sex twice. She was ridding me violently. Soon the thrusts became sloppy.

RS: Gosh! I am so close...

DP: Ranveer stop! We don't have protection!

RS: Do hate kids or something?

DP: Wow! Great situation for family planning!

RS: Ok wait I will stop...

DP: No! Never mind... I'll just take the morning after pill.

RS: What the fu*k is that?

DP: I'll....tell......later.....

We both orgasmed together and were breathing heavily. She was still on top of me and I was still inside her.

DP: Ranveer?

RS: Humm?

DP: I love you too!

There were questions, there were answers and then there was Deepika. Our relationship has been through a lot in such a short time. The person I once hated, later became friends with, soon life partners. But now it's time for us to be lover....FOREVER!

-------------------End of Chapter 13------------------

Hello everyone! Super sorry for the late update. I am finally back home. I received some feedback for my last chapter and so I decided to use it in this chapter. Learnt a lot of sexual vocabulary 😳 Reading "In The Shadows" helped a lot so a big thank you to deepveerfiction for writhing! I will update soon. Back to my old pattern.

Thank You so much to all my readers. 😘😘😘This book has +1K reads! It made me so happy. When I first started writing I never thought anyone will actually be reading this stuff. Love you guys! As you all probably know I am open to all suggestions and requests so feel free to tell me. I am available on twitter as @DeepVeerFan You can directly massage me there or on Wattpad.

Thanks once again! :-)

Vote! Comment! Share! ENJOY!