Chapter 2

I WANT ALOT OF COMMENTS.

You see why I made the chapter short? Because no one commented.
And I don't just want 'please update.'

I want OPIONIONS AND IDEAS.

I made this short because I didn't get the comments I wanted.

Comments.

-.-.-.-.

"Hmm... No." Louis whines as Harry at rocked his fringe.

"Yes baby... You need to fall asleep." Harry whispered to the obvious sleepy pregnant boy.

"I don't wanna vomit when I wake." Louis whines.

"You'll vomit no matter what. C'mon do it for my baby..." Harry whispered, rubbing Lou's temple.

Louis nodded and fell asleep, letting Harry wrap his arms around Lou's hard pudge.

"Night... I love you and our little Leo...." Harry whispered.

Louis always wanted a baby named Leo, used for boy or girl. Harry excepted it, loving the fact that he was going to have a baby anyways.

"Hmm... Love baby Leo..." Louis murmured, letting sleep take over his brain.

Louis woke up to a poke to his collar bone.

"Mumma Lou.... Can you hold me?" He heard the voice of a very shy four year old.

"Hmm? Hi baby, want in the middle of me and Hazzy?" Louis asked, picking up the boy and placing him in the middle.

Niall snuggles into Harry's back. Louis arms are wrapped around Niall but gripping Harry's shirt.

Everyone fell asleep, Percy even sleeping on Harry's face.

Harry woke up to someone sliding across the floor.

"Harry!!" A voice said, kissing Harry's nose slightly. "Leo wants daddy cuddles." Louis whispered quietly, grabbing Harry's hand and placing it on his stomach.

"Fine." Harry grumbles. Instead of getting up, he pulled Louis down. Louis let out a squeal as he felt his cheek press against Harry's chest.

"Harry.." Louis whispered, biting Harrys chest.

"Louis." Harry said, same tone.

"I wanna... I wanna feel good..." Louis whispered, blushing a little. Harry chuckled.

"Why didn't you just say so baby? I'm gonna be quick, you'll be extra sensitive.

Just... Please.

-.-.-.-.-

I am of boy gender.

I have to sleep with two nightlights on.

I'm scared if I fall asleep and wake up in the dark I'll think I'm dead.

I don't want to die.

I grew up with a fear of girls.

I am still scared of girls.

But Nialls_Lost_Daughter is amazing.

I love her and she is everything to me.

I feel as if she truly cares.

Like truly.

-Fishy.