Chapter 7

I felt like shit in the morning. I couldn't sleep because I kept saying that there is nothing between me and Cobra or crying. I looked at the clock on my night stand. 9:30. I noticed a note on my end table.

The chief said that we can have our date today at 12. By the way, you are cute when you sleep. - Python.

So, Python is creeping on me when I sleep. Well, the hotness meter on him went down from MEGA - HOT to SUPER - HOT! I have 2 hours and 30 minutes until my date. I ate a little bit of a granola, watched Kung Fu Panda. I looked at the clock again. 11. I took a shower while my dress was in the wash. I sat in a towel until my dress was dry. I felt like there was someone watching me. I put on my dress, brushed my hair, and put on black flip-flops. I looked again. 11:55. I took a breath, then left to go to my date.....

-----------------------------------------

I met up with Python at the "square". He was talking to Plum.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" He exclaimed

I blushed, then said, "Thanks! So, what are we doing today?"

"We are going on a picnic in the park near here."

"Awesome!"

"Oh! So, you finally worked up the courage to ask your crush out?"

Plum looked a Python, then at me, and smiled. Python nodded then looked at me. I smiled. Plum pulled out a picnic basket and handed it to Python. He held out his other hand. I grabbed it and we walked to the edge of the "square". He tugged on the rope that connected to a platform. So thats how regular people get up the trees.

"You ready?" Asked Python

"Yep." I squeaked

We stepped onto the platform. Another person pulled us down.

----------------------------------

We walked slowly through the woods. I love it when the sun seeps through the trees. It makes the trees look beautiful and makes cool design on the ground. We walked to the park. Now, this park is HUGE! Half of it is a playground, the other side is just open space for picnics or running. In the middle of it all is my favorite spot. There is a HUGE pond. In that huge pond is an island. And on that island is a weeping willow. I LOVE weeping willows. Thats why the island is my favorite spot. A little bridge connected to the island.

I ran towards the island, so that no one could steal it. Pyhton ran next to me, looking competitive. I skidded just before I hit the tree. I sat under the tree, breathless, while Python handed put out the food. He handed me a water bottle. I chugged that shit down. I looked what we are having for lunch.

PB&Js, Doritos, the nacho kind, Diet Mountian Dew, and chocolate cake. We talked about hunting and other thing I that totally fucking zoned out on. We shared the cake, he feeds to me. Romantic! He packed up the picnic or whats left of it. We kept the the picnic basket there so we won't be caring it around. I ran towards the swings.

Look, just because we are 18 and all, we are not fucking old for the swings or playground. Python pushed me on the swings, then sat down next to me. He got up as high as me. I was pretty high. We jumped off at the same time. We crashed into each other. I laughed so hard, tears was coming out of me. My head rested on his chest. We looked at the clouds. Hours passed. I got up and ran to the playground. And yet, not to fucking old for it. This playground was like a giant tube with tiny other tubes coming off of it. A maze is more like it. At the top was a tower, with a curvy slide coming off of it.

I ran into the maze of tubes, Python trailing behind me. I crawled through the tubes. We ran into each other like 5 times. I found the way to the tower. I looked to see if Python was following me. We were nose to nose. We smiled at each other.

"Found you!" Said Python 

"I know." I replied

I moved out of the way so that Python can come out of the tube. I leaned against the wall while Python had his hands on my hips. I remembered something like I just got hit by a bus.

"Where is your tattoo?" 

He looked at me, then out at the park. 

"I don't have a tattoo....." 

"Cobra showed me his! He also said that all the snakes got one!" I yelled. 

"I don't have one!" He repeated. 

"You are such a lier! You have one and you aren't telling me!"

I flung his hands away and walked to the slide. He grabbed my shoulder and turned around. I frowned at him. He sighed then started to rub his face by his left eye. I thought he was thinking of an excuse. But he wasn't. He was rubbing something OFF of his face. His tattoo was coming up from face. He stopped and stared at me. His tattoo was AWESOME! It looked like the python was about to EAT his eye! It ended at the end of his neck. I traced it 2 or 3, then smiled.

"It's amazing!" I exclaimed. 

"Really?" 

He put his hand over mine. 

"Yep." 

He looked out at the park. 

"I totally forgot the time."

I looked where he was looking. The sunset was a beautiful shade of red, orange, and yellow. It slipped past the trees in an instant.

"We should get going..." I whispered. 

"But we are going to miss the best part." He whispered back.

The sun slipped away from the Earth. Python pulled out an Ipod. He pulled up a playlist and picked a song. I knew the song. Fireflies by Owl City. I love this song! It's my all time favorite.

"How did you know I loved this song?"  

"Well, you talk about it all the time and it goes with what is going to happen." 

"What?"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the slide. He put me in front of him. We went down the slide. All I could see was yellow, flickering lights. We hit the end of the slide. It was BEAUTIFUL! Fireflies was everywhere. Flicking yellow, but also red, orange, and pink. I ran to the fireflies. No wonder why he picked this song. It fits this perfectly. I spun around in the fireflies. Python walked up to me. I grabbed his hands and made him spin with me. I stopped because I got dizzy and might of thrown up my soda.

We laughed. He put his hand on my face and leaned in. He kissed me. It was like, FIREWORKS! The kiss exploded in my mouth. And fireworks are long. So was this kiss.

Yes, love me! Soon you will be mine!

I moaned. My head started to buzz like a swarm of bees. My ears rang. I pulled away from him and turned around. I put my hands on my head. I moaned again.

In 2 days, you will join me amd be my queen!

Who the hell was telling me this? Pyton didn't talk to me. I didn't talk to my self. I'm not that fucking crazy. All I remember was Python trying to catch me. I passed out.

END OF CHAPTER 7