𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 4

Lilith was feeling confused but also powerful. She had power over Draco and she was moments away from her plan, proceeding to be in full swing. But everything that had happened last night had changed everything. She was supposed to become some kind of Anti-christ but luckily, she was not powerful enough to peform an exorcism or a possesion. A ressurection was questionable. However, she decided to brush the prophecy off.

Snow lay on the stone floor of the desolate courtyard like a blanket, with one dark haired boy standing in the midst of the snowflakes dancing in the air and lacing into his dark robe. Arsenic abrading the walls of his lungs,the lilnt of his larynx, the cleft of his spine, the-

She looks his way.

Tilts his head.

Quirks her brow.

Smiles.

Lilith's hair cascaded in a waterfall of white hot stars, her eyes gleaming. A smile tugged at her red, plump lips and her skin was paler than usual. She wore a silk green shirt, the billowing sleeves surrounding her tiny wrists and a black, pleated skirt. On her feet, she wore black Dr Marten boots, the laces like the sweet liquorice she would chew in the midst of summer. She sauntered over to Harry, who was flushing red and his knees buckling. She leant onto the stone pillar, inches apart from Harry's blushing face.

" Hello Harry. Lets cut to the chase. I'm looking for - casual sex, to put it bluntly. No emotions, no strings attached and no mention of it under any circumstances. You in or nay?"

Harry swallowed hard, his mouth opening and closing, the words stuggling to escape his mouth.

"S-s-sure. I mean like, yeah."

"Great!" She leant into his ear, pulling at his tie. "Maybe you could tell your friends to stay clear of the prefects bathroom and I'll meet you there at midnight." She whispered, seductively. The material of Harry's trousers tightened around his crotch. He swallowed hard. And then Lilith, sauntered away, to the library.

Silence daunted on the school, the corridors desolate and the students fast asleep. Lilith was waiting outside the prefects bathrooms wearing her silk pyjamas and her hair in a tightly coiled bun so as to not kill Harry, until a distant sound pricked her ears. Harry appeared from around the corner, sheepishly walking towards Lilith. He muttered the password and Lilith followed behind him into the grand bathrooms. Her eyes witnessed a baronial room, golden intricate details and architecture, large baths with protruding golden taps. Harry turned on the tap, clear water gushing from it and hitting the bottom of the large, marble bath. Lilith walked towards him and Harry grabbed her waist and their lips collided. A soft moan escaped her lips and Harry's body caught on fire. Lilith moaned again in pleasure as Harry's hands began to delicatley roam her body. He growled in satisfaction as his tongue entered her mouth without fight and she succumbed to him. She snaked her hands around his waist, pulling his shirt over his head and discarding it across the floor. Harry did the same to Lilith, her breats exposed the humid air of the bathroom. Harry let his hands explore them, his kisses trailing down her neck, nibling her collarbone and sucking her sweet spot. She let out another moan as Harry tugged at her shorts and ultimatley pulled them to drop to the floor. Lilith felt a little exposed so decided to even out the playing feild, yanking Harry's bottoms down. Their bodies pressed against each other, Harry still pressing kisses onto her breasts. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into the milky bath and letting her body against him in the water, warm and soft against her skin and trickling across places in which Harry had previously touched. The pads of Harry's thumbs circled against the inside of her thighs as she hitched herself onto the edge of the bath, legs open. Harry placed teasing kisses on the inside of her thighs and his tongue trailed up to her clit. He teased and tickled, and ultimately snaked his tongue around her clit and inside of her.  She quietly moaned in pleasure, as Harry wrapped his hands around her waist, and pulling her into the bath once more, liquid trickling off his tongue. His hard dick stroked her leg and Harry immediately lined himself up, Lilith's hips bucking. Without warning , he thrust into Lilith hard, going harder and faster as each moan escaped her lips. As Harry carresed the curves of her breasts as he carried on thrusting inside of her, Lilith felt pleasured, but nothing ignited inside of her. She still felt empty, and this annoyed her. She told herself that it would take time, that it was only the first time. She had reached her climax and Harry was teasing her. Moments later, they sat in the bubbly water, Harry's hands wrapped around her body. Lilith stood up, a loud slosh of water shattering the silence and she pulled on her clothes. Lilith shook the water from her hair and cast Harry a small wave before leaving the bathroom and sliding along the empty corridors. Darkness still bathed the school, and Lilith was struggling to see. Before she knew it, she was colliding with a tall, muscular boy, his blonde shining in the moonlight that flooded in from a nearby window. His steely eyes lay on her.