Attack and Chase

I don't own the image.

Sam had stopped his car in the driveway of the mansion,inside the car were Max and his sisters,and Riley and Noah,behind him,Emily was in her with Tyler and Trent.

The groups got out of their cars and went inside the mansion,Sam then walked to the kitchen and got out the control to open the secret path to the basement,the others followed him.

Sam then went to the a small metal cabinet door,he lifted it up and inside were guns,he then started to hand each of his friends a gun for them.

"We all have to be prepared,Emily do you have the ouija board?" Sam asked,Emily nodded as she pointed to the Ouija board on the desk.

"We just have to trap John and use the Ouija board to get that demon out of his body." Riley said informing everyone.

"Well,we all to have to be ready." Sam said sternly,then he heard something upstairs.

"All of you stay here,i will go investigate." Sam said with a stern voice as he grabbed a shotgun and walked up the stairs,he then grabbed the remote and closed the and the counter moved back in place.

Sam then started to walk over to the door,he looked through the glass window and tried to see if he could spot John,Sam was breathing slowly as he held his shotgun.

Then a hand smashed through the glass and grabbed Sam,Sam let out a strangled scream,as another hand came through the other side of the glass and grabbed him,he knew it was his brother.

John started to slam Sam's head against the door,Sam let out choked sounds and screams as he tried to get out of John's grip.

"Sam?" Emily called out as the group heard the noise upstairs.

Sam felt himself being lifted from the floor,he clawed at John's hand to try and free himself.

"Sam!" Riley shouted as he was afraid for his boyfriend.

Sam then started to lift his shotgun,John had his hands on Sam's throat,Sam was letting out choked sounds,as he let out a shout as he shot John in the shoulder,John then let go of Sam,Sam fell to his knees as he was struggling to breathe.

Emily heard the counter starting to move so she grabbed her gun,and so did the others,then it revealed Sam,they all let out a relieved sigh,Sam ran over to the Light control panel,he opened it and turned on all the lights outside.

"You know i did this to protect you all." Sam said as he stared at the others with a protective look.

"And we are all thankful." Riley said with a small smile.

"Shhh,i hear something." Tyler said,as everyone then stopped talking,they heard John knocking down the door.

Everyone was trying to keep quiet as they could hear his footsteps above them,the could see the wooden floor his shadow,Sam kept his shotgun in the air aiming at John,then John started to walk away,then they didn't hear him anymore.

"I'll go check." Sam said as he was about to walk upstairs,then Riley grabbed his hand.

"Please be careful,Sam." Riley said with a worried tone,Sam then gave Riley a quick kiss on the lips,before he pulled away.

"I will." Sam said with a smile.

"Don't get killed." Max said,Sam then started to walk up the stairs and he pressed the button on the control to make the counter cover the path to the basement,he then started to search for John.

"John,where are you?" Sam called out as he walked over to the living room and then he saw a blood trail leading up the stairs,Sam then held his shotgun in front of him, as he was walking up the stairs,he then started to check the rooms and everytime he left a room,he pressed a button,a metal grate door would come down and close the door.