Jesse Underhill backstory

Jesse, you could say has had a very rough past and nobody has ever really loved him. He now is a very beautiful young man and will go to extremes to get the love he wants, and thinks he should have. His parents never loved him from the time he was 13 and came out to them. That day his father beat the hell out of him, and they disowned him. He was then placed in a foster home, and was not cared for like he should have been, and was never allowed to have guys over at the house, or go anywhere but school and home. Once he got a job at 17 he started saving up his money, and by the time he graduated high school hed saved up enough money. He moved out immediately, and has craved love from anyone, at any cost since he was 13. No matter the risk he would get what he wanted. One day, soon after he moved out he had an idea. He would find guys that liked him and take advantage of it, just for the intimacy that he so very much craved. He needed to find out who he could kidnap, and then find a place to keep them, where nobody but him would ever find. That way nobody would ever find his boys, and could never take them from him. He had never had sex with anyone, and really needed to lose his virginity, even if he did not truly love the person that he did it with. He loved the thought of having sex with guys, and needed some sort of contact with them. The moment that he decided to start kidnapping, he began his search for the first person that he could get to be his, for his dirty deeds. He needed him to be cute, compassionate, and very intimate with people they didnt know very well. There was no way to tell how long it would take for him to find this person, but mark his words, he will find them. He immediately got on his instagram and began looking at all of the DMs that he had recieved from his fans, and found a few that were from really cute guys that could possibly be considered to make love with.

To be continued...

This is just a little bit of background info as to why Jesse Underhill decided to start kidnapping and having sex with guys, even if he didnt truly care about them