Backstories

Clementine, James, and Mari walked through the halls, trying to figure out who to interview.

          "Why don't we split up, we'll interview more people that way." James suggested

          "ooo, I can make new friends too." Mari stated cheerfully.

Clementine nodded as she walked away from the two, she eventually found herself outside of Kenny' classroom. she carefully opened the door to see students working on papers, Mr. Kenny sitting at his desk, he was the English teacher. She walked over to him, Clem and Kenny were close, mainly because he's like Lee' brother. He would come over to their house ever so often to have dinner with them. 

          "Hey Kenny." She smiled as she looked at his desk, he was reading a book. 

         "Oh hey there Clementine." 

          "What are you reading?" 

          "Oh this?" He held up his book so Clementine could see. "This is a book of the finest boats, I was thinking about buying a new one, wanted to know the best kind."

Clementine let out a slight chuckle.

          "Do you think I could interview a few students for a project I'm working on." 

          "Of course you can." He gave a smile as he got back to his reading.

She smiled as she looked over to see students working, and a few of her closest friends.

          "Oh my god Louis, go away." Violet looked over to see Louis poking her repeatedly with his pencil.

         "Oh come on, I wanna know what happened between you and Minnie last night." Louis said with a smirk, the comment he said made her blush as she thought about the amazing night she had with Minerva. 

           "Louis shut up"

           "Oh my god, Both of you just shut up." Aasim said with an annoyed voice.

Clementine walked over to them, none of them knew she was there until she spoke.

         "What are you guys arguing about this time?" 

The three looked up to see Clementine standing there with an arm on her hip, with a smile on her face, each of them having different reactions. Aasim didn't seem to care much, he just went back to his work, Violet smiled and waved, as Louis quickly got up and gave her a bear hug.

          "Clemmy." He spoke with an excited voice, burying his head into her neck, she quickly and subtly pushed him off as the others didn't know they were dating yet. 

          "Hey Louis." 

          "What are you doing here? Did you miss me that much?" He had a smirk on his face, which Clementine couldn't help but blush. 

          "Actually I'm here to interview you guys, for a project."

         "That sounds fun." Aasim said quietly, still very much focused on his work. 

         "Yeah, Violet, can I interview you first?" 

         "Sure." 

Violet got up, the two leaving the classroom and going into the hall. 

          "Okay, so, Uhm, I have no idea how to do this." 

          "Just do your best."

          "Okay so, can you tell me some important people in your life and stories of how your relationships came to what it is?"

          "Well of course there's Minnie, We met in middle school whenever she moved here, we spent tons of time together, I wanted her to feel welcome and important. Plus we had a lot of classes together so that only made us closer, eventually I fell for her, and now we're dating so yeah."