Comforting words

Louis knocked on their rooms door.

         "Hey Clem, it's me, Louis."

He heard a sniffle as she mumbled, telling him to come in. Louis walked in slowly as he shut the door behind him. He slowly walked over to her side of the bed, sitting down next to the crying girl.

         "Clem, what happened, what did Gabe do?"

         "Nothing, I just had a panic attack, no big deal." 

She gave a forced smile as she quickly looked away. Louis noticed this as he gently placed a hand on her cheek. 

          "Clementine.." He said quietly. 

This made the girl break as the tears began to quickly fall down her face as she sobbed. Louis pulled her into a hug, her head rested on his chest as his head was on top of hers. He held her head with his hand as he pulled her close to him, her hands clenching onto his shirt like her life depended on it. 

         "Everything will be okay, I got you Clem."

She shook her head as she buried her head deep into her boyfriends chest, almost as if she was hiding from her problems. (I hope that makes sense.)

He gently rubbed the back of her head as he kissed her. 

            "It'll be okay Clementine, I promise." 

She nodded as she slowly leaned her head onto her boyfriends lap, all the while Louis was stroking her hair. 

          "Why don't you get some pajamas on or something."

Clementine shook her head as she clearly didn't have the energy to do anything.

          "Do you uh, w- want me to help?"

Clementine blushed as she nodded.

Louis smiled as he got up, taking his shirt off, placing it on the bed. Clementine sat up in the bed as Louis stood in front of her.

          "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Clementine nodded, Louis grabbed the ends of her shirt, pulling it over her head. He felt blood rush to his cheeks as he looked down, trying not to stare at his girl. Although Clementine still had a bra on, she still managed to make him feel flustered. He grabbed her pants and pulled them off, grabbing his shirt as he put it on her. 

          "You ready for bed beautiful?"

She nodded as Louis laid down on the bed next to her, Clementine laid her head on his chest as he stroked her hair. 

          "Goodnight princess."

          "Goodnight." 

And with that his girl fell into a deep sleep, he watched her for a few minutes before his eyes began to feel heavy, making him drift off into a deep sleep as well.