part 39 monster spot

My lady love

Part 39

Nandu : you will be my spot boy .....????

Everyone .....What ???????????In shock .....

Manik shouts nooooooo....The whole family laughs ......

Nandu : u can't cheat mr malhotra bcoz u can't go back on your words .....
U only said u can do anything for roli bhabi .....So prove yourself.......

Manik :  i can do anything.....But spot ...This is ridiculous .....

Nandu : oh really ....You can tie my hands and legs and carry me from Mumbai to pune .......Isn't that ridiculous ......

Manik : but no....I'm not gonna accept ....

Nandu : u have no option .....But to accept it ....Follow me .....

Saying nandu moves in....The whole family laughs at him......

Cabir  : manik malhotra the glorified spot boy .....

Raj : i always thought mere beta bada hokar kya banega.....bangaya spot boy ........I'm really proud of you my boy......He says sarcastically and everyone laughs .....manik is highly Pissed off .....

But they hear a shout......manikkkkk it's nandu they all move in ....To see her sitting on the dinning table ......

Nandu : I'm hungry.....My breakfast ...

They all settle down on dinning  ......
But manik moves in gets a special plate .....And puts in front of her ....Nandu jumps in happiness......

Bcoz it's her favourite rolls which manik used to make for her

Bcoz it's her favourite rolls which manik used to make for her .....She is happily eating without Caring anything .......

Then manik brings another plate and gives it to roli.....she hugs him in happiness ......Then nandu suddenly coughed ......Raj who is sitting beside her patted her head and gave her water ......

Raj : tum thek ho....

Nandu just hummed looking at her plate ....Not even looking at him.....And continued eating.....

Manik  is about to sit ......

Nandu : i need juice  ......My spot ....

Manik gets irritated but brings juice and puts in front of her.....

Nandu : pilado......

Manik glares her.....But still lifts the glass and puts it near her mouth .....
She drinks it happily ......

Nandu :very good spot .....

Manik : don't call me that ..... He shouts in angry ........

Nandu : don't you dare raise your voice ....Bcoz you are spot not the boss......So now rules bcoz your are feeling too bossy ....