part 52 girls ruling ....

My lady love ....

Part 52

Nandu senses that he is scared bcoz he didn't fight with cabir for disturbing him.....

This time amms came to be the umpire .....Boys are doing fielding ....

First rohit came to bowl....manik is doing wicket keeping ......

Nisha and neo came for batting .....

Manik is bowling fast

Manik is bowling fast ....But nisha is playing very well....All the girls are cheering for them.......

Then neo got out after five overs.....It's a catch out by raj .....shrusthi came to bat along with nisha .....They both did a great partnership .....Nisha got out on the tenth over .......

Ishitha : the best cricket player in college days....Nisha got out on 10 over .....After a score of 55 as a partnership with ......Neo and shrusthi .....Now let's welcome nandu .......

Than first cabir came to bowl....
.Nandu shrusthi are playing very easily .......They are always smiling.....Boys are getting irritated bcoz there is no stress on their faces .....

Raman : girls are taking everything very light.....They are just dancing on the ground...... Let's see who wins.....

Ishitha : Nearly after 19.5 overs the score is just 112 ......In one ball it decided the match whether it's a tie ....Or who wins.....Let's see .......

Raman : Than manik bowls it ......
.Nandu is doing batting ........ She hit the ball .....It is in the air .......... Raj caught the ball ..... it is out ..The boys win and they started dancing .......

Ishitha : it's a six ....And the girls won..
...With 5 runs......Bcoz the umpire declared it as six.....As bittu caught the ball in the six area .....

That is when all the boys noticed raj after the line .........They started accusing raj ......

.All the girls lifted nandu and started dancing .......They are enjoying the victory with a dance .......