Chapter 3: That's All I Need

All I need from you is a bit of love... Is it too much to ask?

Y/N POV

I walk into class sitting down in my chair just before Hobi walks in with his girlfriend, laughing and flirting together. I don't know why Yuna is in this class though, she's two years older than Hobi and I... I look at him and slightly wave trying to get him to notice me. But I stop when he doesn't spare me a look... Who does at this point?

I look back down at my book; I start to draw, at first it started off with a small field, but then I had a feeling to change it. I didn't realize that it has already been an hour and our teacher hasn't showed up yet. But then a substitute teacher walks in saying.

"Sorry guys, your teacher is away I'll be supervising your class today," Huh, supervising. What about teaching us?

"I've got given instructions that today is just a study class, so go ahead and do what you need to do to study," then he goes and sits at the desk and grabs his phone out and does whatever on that phone. Although it seems like he's texting someone... Either way, I couldn't care less.

I grab my phone and earphones out, but before placing them in I look to see Hoseok giggling with his girlfriend... Ugh, I don't know why you left me Hobi. But I guess I'll have to accept her as she's now your best friend. 

She seems to have noticed a bit of my staring, but when she looks up her eyes seem to have glint of sadness in them, but then smiles slightly then goes back to talking to Hobi.

I won't lie when I say I'm confused my her expression, but I place the earphones in and blast the music on, with this class being 3 hours I still had 2 hours left of class. So I may as well make the best of it, but then the song make you feel my love by Adele starts playing. Crap, I can't do this right now.

My eyes start to water, but if I had anything to do with it, I am not going to cry infront of my class.

"Sir?" he looks up at me questioningly. "May I study in the library?" Expecting him to say no or to discreetly say yes, I put my head down waiting for his answer.

"OH OF COURSE! You can go to the library!" My head shoots up while my eyes have widened.

"oh thank you..." he then waves me off, when I head out of class to the library.