Chapter 2

Anna woke up on a cold, wintery, and snowy day. The beautiful snow was falling and she went to Elsa's door and asked her if she wanted a build s snowman.

"Do you wanna build a snowman??? It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

"Go away, Anna..." was all Elsa could say.

"Okay bye...." Anna was heartbroken! Her sister never said no to building a snowman and having snowball fights...

❄️

About six years later Anna was growing up and so was Elsa. Elsa's powers were getting stronger and stronger that ice grew on Elsa's bedroom wall.

"Mommy, Daddy! It's getting stronger!" Elsa freaked out.

Later that day, Anna asked Elsa if she wanted to build a snowman or ride their bikes around the halls of their castle. Once again, Elsa said no.

❄️

Elsa and Anna grew to be teenagers and soon adults. Elsa and Anna's parents were leaving for their niece's wedding, Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding.

"Do you have to go?"

"You'll be fine, Elsa."

Anna hugged her parents good bye and watched them sail off, hoping the journey and wedding would be a great success.

❄️

Sadly, Anna's parents didn't even make it to Corona. The ship sunk in a terrible storm and word was sent back to Anna and Elsa.

❄️

Both of the girls attended the funeral but they kept their distance.

❄️

After the funeral, Anna asked Elsa one more time to build a snowman.

Elsa, as usual, said no.