Who is she?

•Sienna's P.O.V•

"Sienna. Can you get that?" Matt shouted to me as someone banged rather loudly on the front door.

It's hard to believe me and Matt had been living together for a year. No, nothing like that. We were jus friends. Best friends in fact. We met in college, we became so close that we decided to live together. So far so great.

Anyway, the loud knocking on the front door continued. I opened it up to a beautiful young girl. She had long brown hair and bright blue eyes. She looked like she could be a model. But who is she?

The first thought that came to my mind was.

Busted fan.

"Hi?" I said edging back towards the door.

"Hi" she replied smiling. "I'm looking for Matt Willis?" She seemed shocked that I had answered the door.

"And who are you? Let me guess, a Busted fan?" I snapped at her. How the hell where they finding out where Matt lives?!

"Well, yeah I'm a Busted fan but-" I interrupted her.

"Save it. How do you guys keep finding out where we live?"

She hesitated "no, you don't understand. I went to school with Matt. I'm a uhm....old friend. My names Georgia, Georgia Rae"

I snarled her

"Sure" I rolled my eyes at her.

She stood there not really knowing what to say or do.

"Uhm" she muttered "I'm not gonna stand here and argue with you. Can you just give Matt this note for me?"

"Sure whatever" I took the note from her "I'll see he gets this"