Hi school

Jisoo's pov

I woke up and realized that it is the first day of school and we're late.So I went to my noona's room to woke up them.Oh, I forgot to introduce myself.My name is Jisoo, I'm the vocalist and visual of Blackpink and I live with my 'sisters' Lisa,Jennie and Rosé.

I woke up them, took a bath and went to kitchen to make a breakfast.I made a coffee, pancakes and some cereal.

Then I called my noona's and we had a really good breakfast

Then I called my noona's and we had a really good breakfast.In school we are the most popular girl group and they call us Queenies. We are also YG trainees and will have our debut soon.Our school is special idol school where trainees and idols are studying. I love my school very much, but there is a group called bts they are trainees of Bighit Entertainment we hate them a lot because they are very selfish jerks and they stoled our prizes of first place many times.As we're Queenies we must be good at everything and be fashionable all time, but we have no problem with this, so we feared this and went to school...

When we reached  to school Rosé and Lisa went to their class meanwhile I and Jennie went to our class, there were only Jin and Taehyung, that jerks

When we reached to school Rosé and Lisa went to their class meanwhile I and Jennie went to our class, there were only Jin and Taehyung, that jerks.Then many students came and eventually the teacher came and the classes started.

When the bell ranged we went to cafeteria and met with our maknaes, they were sitting and drinking milkshakes.We approached them"How was your first day maknaes??"I asked."Awful, kill me please"Rosé said in sad and angry tone same time,"What happened dear?"Jennie asked that Lisa cut her "Just that jerks"she said angrily..."What they said?"I asked worriedly.Ah, that jerks...Again..."Unnie I went out for a second then when I returned she was crying..."Lisa said."Rosé you can say us, we are here for you"Jennie said,"When Lisa went out Jimin came to me and ..."

Flashback

When Lisa went out Jimin went to Rosé."Hi ugly classmate how are you?"he said in teasing tone."Shut up jerk, what you want?Just stay away."Rosé said angrily,"Oh that means I'm now jerk?That's so lovely from your side...But if you say I'll stay away..."he said then took her phone she hadn't got a password on her phone that's why he read her messages, he started to tease her and she didn't know what to do....Then she took back her phone and Lisa returned to class, she went out of the class and started to cry the they went to cafeteria....

End of the flashback

Then Lisa recently got up and went to bts's table, gave a death glare to Jungkook and poured her milkshake on Jimin's head, he angrily got up"WHAT?"he shouted and the whole cafeteria stared at them, then Lisa shouted to his face"If once,I retry, if once I notice that you're teasing my unnie I'll show you really angry Lisa, you asshole" and she went back to us and he shouted "YOUUUU".Lisa ignored him and happily said "Let's go guys" and we went out.Lisa is the strongest one of us and every time she protect us from that jerks....

At that time Bts's table

"Aaargh, I'll kill her"Jimin said angrily and all nodded"That b*tch, she doesn't know the borders"Jungkook replied....And they went to their house...

Hi,this is my first story and please vote and comment, that is nothing for you but for me it is motivation.....