How you know??

The day when Lisa and Jungkook didn't go to school

Rosé's pov

When I went to class I saw that jerk(Jimin),that's why I took my phone and started playing games, but recently someone send me a message.....I was scared, it was he again, then I saw Jimin glaring at me worriedly...

Messages

Unknown

Hi Rosé

Rosé

I told you not to write messages to me

Unknown

But you're my wife, I can't do that

Rosé

I'm not your wife, pls don't write sms-es to me

Unknown

You have choice

First-to be my wife

Second-to die

Rosé

Why me?Why?

I don't want any of this!!

Unknown

If you don't agree I swear I'll kill you and your beautiful unnies

Rosé

Don't speak about my unnies....

Unknown

I think to kill is very cruel I'll rape your unnies in front of you

And you will be the next.....

I started to cry and ran to the stadium then I saw Jimin is approaching me"What you want?"I said while cleaning the tears"They know?"he asked"Know what?"I asked back"That messages....I read them yesterday when I stoled your phone...."he said and I was shocked "Someone is blackmailing me....And Idk what to do"I said and tears started to fall from my eyes and he hugged me, then I told him all that he wrote"Pls keep this in secret,I just told you because you read some messages""Pls don't cry again, if you cry I won't treat you"he said and smiled"And I'll help you with this problem, but I need your phone for that, just believe me,OK?"he continued"Really I shouted and hugged him, than I realized what I've done and immediately got up"Sorry, wait you're blushing"I said and laughed"Hey, don't laugh at me!!!, I know it is strange for enemies go to amusement park, but will you be my friend today I just want to go there and forget about all my problems"he said and I nodded "It is a date?"I asked and laughed, but Jimin was blushing "Something like that"he said and we went back to class then after classes we went to amusement park I saw a familiar face that was Lisa!!!!"Do you see?"I asked "Yes there is Jungkook and Lisa, stop what are they doing together!!!!"then we went to them, but they didn't notice us"They are going to dance and sing"I said and we ran to see their performances....The music began and Lisa started to dance..."Wow she is really good!!"Jimin said "Huh,that's my school"I said and we laughed"Go dance queen"I shouted and every one started to shout that, but she didn't recognized me....Arghhh that girl....Then Jungkook started to sing..."Omg his voice is really good"I said "You didn't heard my voice"he said and I started to laugh, when we saw that Lisa and Jungkook are gone we started to sing....And first went Jimin,he was dancing and singing same time....My heart started beating, what was that?I never felt something like this before.....

"WOW!!!"it was all that I could say him that time and he started to laugh" I said that you didn't heard my voice"he said"I didn't know about your voice and dancing skills ,it is really good, but you need to watch my performance...."and I go to stage and the piano began to play and I stated to sing and I noticed Jimin glaring on me....

Jimin's pov

She started to sing, wow her voice....it was the best song I've heart, I think I fall in love...."Wow, angel voice!!"I said and she blushed"Thank you"she said and we go to eat"You remember, you said that you'll treat me"she said"Oh I thought you forgot, what ice-cream you want?"I asked"I think I love chocolate ice-cream"she said"Two chocolate ice-creams please"I ordered"You like chocolate too?"she asked"No it is for you, I know you eat a lot"I teased her"OK then it is mine you can't eat it"she said, really Rosé you're killing me I thought everything, but something like that never"Oh I was just kidding the second is mine"I said and surprisingly she nodded and smiled "It was a really good day, thank you Jimin, here is my phone pls help me with that problem and sorry but I need to go...."she said,gave me her phone and smiled"Thank you too Rosé, don't cry again and call me when you have a problem, bye "I said and smiled then she left.....

I think we should call this amusement park love park 😂pls vote and comment

Don't pay attention on misspellings and mistakes

Love you😘