SHOPPING

Baekhyun can't wear big clothes off his daddy so it came time for some shopping. During breakfast Sehun disturbed them and invited himself to their table. He is stuffing his cheeks with tuna kimbap and when he heard that Chanyeol is going shopping with his hybrid he invited himself even for their trip in shopping mall.

After breakfast Kyungsoo got in a black jeep because today he is their driver. Sehun and Chanyeol with Baekhyun on his hip got on the back seat and they head in a mall. First they need to get a collar for the hybrid so Chanyeol walked in a store where are thousands of collars. Chanyeol walks around and tries to choose the perfect one of his kitten which is hard because there are so many options. After a while he spotted the perfect one.

 After a while he spotted the perfect one

COLLAR

Chanyeol picked up the collar and handed it to a shop assistant who leaded them to a counter where they can choose a name tag. She carved Baekhyun's name on the tag and handed it to Chanyeol who proudly smiled on his kitten and fastened it around his neck. It is tight but not much to hurt Baekhyun, there is still a bit of space between the leather and his skin. Chanyeol got a matching leather leash and connected to the collar. Baekhyun looked around and his daddy gently tugs on the leash to show him that they are leaving. The kitten follows him obediently and then walked around few other hybrids with their masters before walking into a store with fashion for hybrids to get some clothes.

Sehun is choosing some outfits for the hybrid while Kyungsoo sat down on a couch and opened a bottle of water which is there for the costumers. He is watching his boss and his brother choosing clothes while the kitty roams around. The leash is two meters long and Chanyeol is holding the second end so the hybrid won't get lost. After a while Sehun stole Baekhyun from his hyung and leaded him in a fitting room. He is dressing the cute hybrid and giggles like an idiot while the kitty is completely unaware. After a while he peeked outside and smiled on his hyung.

"Are you ready to see the most sexy hybrid in South Korea?!"

Chanyeol is suspecting that he wont like this outfit and when Sehun pulled the red curtains aside he almost collapsed.

OUTFIT

OUTFIT

Baekhyun is almost naked and Chanyeol wrapped his hand around neck of his brother. The dress aren't even covering pretty thighs of his kitty and every possible pervert could be around and Chanyeol hates this idea.