DADDY, WHERE ARE YOU?

Chanyeol has no idea that a danger is coming not from his enemies but from his ex girlfriend. Thats why he wasn't scared when Kyungsoo went out with Baekhyun. He thought that Baekhyun is safe with Kyungsoo, after all they only went shopping. Chanyeol was reading some documents about his trades as every Friday. He always spends few hours on Fridays and reads messages about how is his gang doing. He wants to make sure that no one is stealing money from him or if his men aren't doing something against his orders.

Sehun came to visit him and looked around the silent and empty house.

"Where is Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol looked up from the papers and then glanced on golden watches on his wrist. Sehun is right, where are they? He called Kyungsoo but he isn't answering his call. Chanyeol frowned because Kyungsoo doesn't act like this. After few more tries he feels a panic starting to build in his chest. He quickly opened his laptop and starts to look for Kyungsoo's location. Every of his men has a tracking chip in their phones and in few seconds Chanyeol sees a red dot on a map of Seoul. The brothers hurry in car and drive as fast as possible. Chanyeol already feels that something terrible happened because Kyungsoo should be in a street with dead end. They walked there and after a while found unconscious Kyungsoo lying behind a big bin. Sehun is checking up on the man who has a bleeding wound on his head and Chanyeol is starting to have troubles with breathing. What is he going to do?

They hurry in a hospital and Kyungsoo woke up after few hours. He is confused but then remembered what happened.

"Boss ..... Baekhyun, I don't know .... it was so fast."

Kyungsoo is slowly saying what happened and how did he ended behind the bin.

"We were in the mall and Baekhyun needed to use the toilet. I went with him but then .... I don't know. Someone jumped on Baekhyun and two masked men grabbed me. They dragged to back exit and then hit me."

Kyungsoo is crying because he knows that when is kidnapped a beloved person of a mafia boss, the things are going to get bloody. He really wishes Baekhyun to be safe and unharmed but he knows that it isn't very possible.

Meanwhile Baekhyun woke up in a small cage. He remembers that some people dragged them out of the mall and then they tossed him in a van. He doesn't know where is Kyungsoo or his daddy and he is terrified. He grabs bars of the cage and shakes it a bit. The cage is firm and there is hanging a lock. Baekhyun is violently squeezed inside and his body already hurts from such a tiny space. He hears some voices and looked around. This place reminds him that ugly doctor who held him in a similar tiny cage. It is dark and almost empty room with a door far away from him. There are no windows and only one lightbulb is hanging from the grey ceiling. The voices get closer and then the door opened. Baekhyun shrinks in fear when he sees Jennie walking toward him. She has a sadistic smile on her pretty lips and then leaned closer to the small cage.

"Look who is here?"

She pouted and cooed when the hybrid pressed himself as far from her as possible.

"Awww, is our wittle kitty scawed?"

Jennie smiled and then spotted a sharp nail lying on ground. She picked it up and then stabbed it in Baekhyun's small hand. The hybrid yelled in pain and pulled his injured palm to his chest. The nail is sticking from his flesh and blood is dripping on ground under the cage. Jennie started to laugh and kicked the cage so hard that it turned over.

"Dirt like you deserves only pain in their lives but you wanted something more. You wanted my Chanyeol but I can put you back in your place."

She walked away and left the hybrid to cry his poor eyes out. Baekhyun is too tired to try to get out of the cage and only thinks about his daddy.