Chapter 8

^ITS STILL FREE U, ALL DAY EVERYDAY TIL U OUT DADDYYY💚

still workin on irregular, so more humane updates. yall rdy for sum more teasin, cuz i sure am🥴

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs🖤💕💚

----//----

"Aaahh, K-Kenny." Tyquian groaned softly into the bed sheets. "Harderrr."

Kentrell looked down at the man laid out on his bed, listening to the soft gasps that fell from pouty lips. He pushed forward, movements hard and calculated, and the man moaned loudly, small hands gripping the comforter. The shorter mans body shined, small back muscles up and flexed.

"Oooo fuck!" The smaller man whimpered out, shifting around on his spot on the bed.

"Relax a lil baby, you too tight."

Kentrell continued to kneed into the smaller man's back with his hands, dark ebony skin glossy from the warm oil that he was using. Tyquian continued to let out small moans as he moved higher, pressing into smooth skin.

"Gawddamn, you a heavy handed ass nigga." And Tyquian squeaked when he punched lightly at his back.

"How can a lil nigga like you hold so much fuckin' tension in such a small ass body?" He mumbled.

"Cuz I'm constantly stressed out and some fuck shit's always goin' on in ma life." The man said easily, before his mouth went slack at Kentrell's knuckles going to circle harshly around a paticular area that was too tense.

"Ooooo Kentrellllll, right thereee." Tyquian cooed, and he didn't stop until the man relaxed. "Gawd that feel's gooddd."

Kentrell breathed hard out his nose, reminding himself that he didn't need to be getting hard right now.

Old lady titties Trell. Old lady titties.

After he was done with Tyquian, he flopped on the bed, and the smaller man dazily looked at him. He laughed at his friends facial expression, if someone where to walk in, they would of probably thought they had just finished having sex.

"Thank you daddy."

"You welcome lil baby."

They laid there for a second in comfortable silence, listening to each other breath. The small hum of the air conditioner turned on in the background, the smooth and clean air filling the room. The sunlight creeped through the blinds, shining down on them.

He absentmindedly raised his right hand, listening to the clatter of chains that connected their hands. It had been at least five days since Joe and the rest of their friends put the handcuffs on them, and at this point he was convinced that his friends didn't lose the key like they said they did, and were just hiding it from them.

It wasn't bad though; he liked having Tyquian around. After the first two days, they developed a system to move around each other and get things done. It was oodly...domesticated.

"We gotta get ready fo' work." Tyquian said, slowly sitting up, lifting his arms high in the air and stretching.

Kentrell felt himself frown. "Ion wanna go to work."

"You the boss nigga. Come on." The smaller man cheesed, grabbing his hand and tugging him out the bed.

"Give me some head and maybe I'll wanna go." Kentrell grumbled, watching Tyquian's cute little ass as the man dragged him to the bathroom.

"Why I gotta give you head to getchu to do yo own job?" Tyquian laughed, squirting out some toothpaste on both their brushes. He raised up on his toes, sticking Kentrell's brush in his mouth before grabbing his own, begining their morning routine.