Chapter 11

BOW!

i was gonna update sporadic again, but then i realized i havent updated this since my birthday and that was almost a month ago soooo yea😭

yall know the drill, excuse my errors

vote, comment, and enjoyyy my luvs😚

----//----

Tyquian woke up one morning to loud noises and hollers coming from the kitchen downstairs and sighed, figuring that he might as well just wake up for the day. He got up and blearily dragged himself to the kitchen to make some tea for himself.

As soon as he walked in, everyone hushed, eyes looking at him.

He raised an eyebrow at all of three of his friends. "Why y'all look like that?" Sluggishly he took out the special little imported pack of green tea that Sheyaa had gotten for him, which had been helping wake him up in the mornings.

"Should we show him?" Jamell asked. His sister only shrugged, a unsure look on her face, while Cortlen kissed his teeth.

"Might as well. He finna find out sooner or later." The lightskin man grunted.

"But still, ion want him to get mad."

"He a grown ass man baby, you actin' like he a child."

"What the fuck, show me what?" Tyquian stanked faced his friends. "Y'all already woke a nigga up and shit bein' all loud down hea', just show me, gawddamn."

"Don't be fuckin' rude Ty Ty." Jamell popped his hand, and he pouted before watching as Misharron held up her phone, showing him a shaderoom post.

'Yaya Mayweather Seen Spotted with Pretty Eyed New Boo! Is Love in the Air?!'

He grabbed the phone, swiping through the pictures to see no other than Yaya and Kentrell walking along the street. They weren't holding hands or anything, and it didn't even seem like they were a 'couple', except for the last picture of Yaya looked to be forcefully smushing their lips together. Kentrell looked annoyed and mean as always, and he wasn't the only one who thought that, as he scrolled through the comments for a quick minute. Tyquian continued to stared at the post for a couple of seconds before shrugging.

"Ok..." He trailed off, giving the phone back and going to tend to his tea.

"...You don't care that they kissed?" Jamell asked, all three of them looking at him warily.

"Not really. I hope sis likes how ma' dick taste, cuz her nigga was kissin' all up ma' shit." He muttered, adding an insane amount of honey to his tea, not really caring for the pictures.

"Tyquian!" Jamell smiled and let out a small gasp, which he laughed at.

"What? I'm just speakin' facts. I ain't worried bout them lil stank ass pictures."

His phone started ringing, and realizing who was calling because of the special ringtone he set up, he smiled. Answering the facetime call he was met with Kentrell, who looked to be walking somewhere, but all with a small look of panic on his face.

"Mornin' daddy-"

"Tyquian, them pictures-"

"Awwww." He couldn't help but giggle, realizing that the man thought he was going to be mad. "Kenny, its ok, I saw them. You know I don't care bout them pictures."