Chapter 3

A couple hours passed. Everyone started to do something else fro. The awkward silence. Of course, Jeff,BEN, Sally, and Ticci Toby stilled played but in Sally's room.

"Toby, Truth or dare?" Sally ask him.

"T-truth"

"Who do you like?"

"I-I um.. I like Ma-Masky" he looks down and both BEN and Jeff slipped.

"Wait what?" They say at the same time.

"Y-e-eah..." He looks up at them, Sally of course fan-girls.

"That is cute, you should tell him!" Sally tries to chear him up.

"N-no.." He looks at her, and she pouts. "J-jeff, truth or d-dare" Toby says trying to get the heat of him.

"Dare" Jeff smirks.

"I-I dare y-you to cut y-your hair"

"What, no! My hair is beautiful enough, you'll make it worse" He pets his hair.

"I'll get SlenderMan" Ben gets up and runs to slenderman's office.

-time skip-

Jeff's hair is short and he is crying like a child for it. "B-BEN..Truth o-or dare" he hiccups.

"Truth" he sighs.

"D-do you l-ike someone?" Jeff whips his tears and BEN sighs.

"Yes..I do like someone but they won't like me because I am a perv" he amits it!. "Sally, Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Do you like Slenderman being your father?"

"Yes, he takes care of me, helps me, and protects me from harm..even when I am killing" she says smiling. They all blinks and Sally yawns.

"Lets go before, we get yelled at" Jeff says getting up still upset. Slenderman comes in as the three boys leave. He watchs her to make sure no one rapes, messes, or touches her during her sleep, and also nightmares. Jeff walks to his room but he bumps into Ej, and they almost fall, but Ej catches them both.

"Ummy-you okay?" He ask not sure what to say but he loved Jeff's new hair cut.

"No"

"Why?

"My hair is cut" he pouts and Ej bits his lip. He lips his mask to his mouth and kisses Jeff on the forehead. Jeff blushes deep red

"It will grow out" he smiles and Jeff faints once he say that. Ej took him to Jeff's room, and left after making sure he was okay. After he left though he sighs and pulls his mask down. He leaves to head to his room.

2 weeks later.

Everyone was in the livingroom only because Slender brought a new pasta..he wasn't sure if she was an actual one but she killed...her enter family..which was normal for them. So he introduced her.

"Everyone Zalina" he says and everyone says hi...or acknowledges her exstiens.she had blond hair, it was short but it was died blue. (I wonder why??), she wore a dress it wad puffy at the bottom, so her knees?? I guess. It was grey but black...(any more hint ya'll). Her eyes were gone..(not Judge Angel) Then she say Ej.