Chapter 7

3 days pass. (1 Week and 3 days)

Ej was having a hard time finding this person. He barley slept, eatten, and function. He slowly let the animal in him to take control.

-4 days later-

Ej attacked Slenderman. So he put Ej in the shed to control him. Jeff opens his that day. The day ej is put away. He sits up confused on what is happening. Liu is in his room.

"Liu?" He says tiredly, and crocky.

"Jeff, your okay!" Liu hugs him and Jeff nods.

"Yeah, what happened?" He ask and Liu starts to explain.

"Well, this is what I have been told but you were attacked while you were with Zalina"

"What? Who is she?" He was more confused.

"What?? What do you remember?"

"We were moving to our new home, I feel asleep and I woke up here...what happened?" He looks at Liu's facial features. "What happened to you? What happened to me?!?" He started to freak out.

"Jefferey calm down..."

"WERE IS MOM AND DAD!" He well and sally walks in.

"Jeff! Your awake" she smiles and he looks at her and starts to fream out amd gets up out of bed and walks past her.

"Jeff, remain calm!" Liu walks after him.

"Where are we?" He looks at Liu and he didn't know what to say. "WHERE ARE WE?" He yells and Jane walks over angry

"SHUT THE HELL UP JEFF" she yells at him and he freaks out more. She knew that look, that is the look that Liu explained to her when he was a kids scared of things.

Jeff runs out, and Liu chases him. Lost him immidently in the woods.
Jeff ran to the shack scared.

"What is going on? Why can't I remember? What happened?" He walks in a pace and Ej hears a voice.

"Get..out" he whispers and Jeff didn't here.

"Calm down Jeffery..everything is fine...no everything is not fine" he crotches down and Ej looks up.

"Jeff?" He barley says loudly, and Jeff jumps.

"Who are you?" He backs into the wall.

"..i-it is me...Jack..." He says softly.

"What happened? Tell me the truth"

"...you were in a coma for...2 weeks.." He starts.

"What happened to my brother?"

"....you...tried to kill your brother nearly 2 years ago..you moved into a new home, and the first day to school you went to the buss stop and these bullies tries to get your money. Liu being the bigger brother tired to protect you but you attack them. Then ran home. The same day your brother took the fault so you wouldn't. Nearly a week later your mom was invited to a kids birthday party. She was forcing you to come with her. When you went to the party those bullied hurt you, then took you to the bathroom and poored blech on ypu burning you. Which made you go to the hospital." He pauses. "When you woke your brother was released from prison. Your bandaged came off you and you loved you smile. It went from ear to ear. Like the joker with less...make up. You went to the mirror and that is when you went crazy. That night, your mom lied to you when she said you were beautiful. Ao you killed her. Then your dad. You made your way to Liu's room. That is when you knew killing was amazing...you always said...Go..To.. Sleep. That was your catch fraise as you killed your brother. He survived unlike you parents. But you also hurted Jane. She was the girl next door and your killed her parents. Then did the same thing that those bullies did to you...only because she was your friend..." He stops for a moment..he looks up to see Jeff terrified. "You became a killer..you were Called Jeff the killer."

"Y-ou" he started, but knew he spoke the truth. "How?"

"You told me...."

"H-how did I come here?"

"..Slenderman found you. Then we meet nearly a year later..more or less." He stands up.

"W-hat are you?"

"I am just standing....do you have any food?"

"N-no...but I can.."

"It is fine...plus you won't find the right kind I need.."

"Well I can try" Jeff stands up and Jack smirks.

"Guess what I need to eat?"

"Pizza!" He started and Jack shook his head no. Then he kept going on a list and Jack told Jeff to come closer.

"Kidney's~" he whispered into Jeff's ear.

"Kidneys...." He steps back, and ej licks his lips.

"And your's will be delicious" he steps forward and Jeff falls to the ground. Slenderman appears and one of his tenticals grab ej slamming him to the wall. "YOUR GOING TO DIE SLENDER" He. starts to laugh.

"LIU!" He gets up and runs out screaming. Liu grabs him, and Jeff hugs Liu.

"Hey..hey..it is okay.." He whispers to him and Jeff holds onto Liu.

"I hate it here" he says.

"...i know.." He whispers. "But we have to live here.."

"I don't want to live here." He pushes away from Liu.

"You can't leave this place, your wanted. You will die if you go out there."

"I am a killer Liu. I don't even know what happened?!" He yells. "All I know is when we were leaving...that man told me everything."

"You trusted Eyeless Jack. The man that has been attacking everyone. He was about to kill Lazari and Sally." Liu says forgetting for a moment that he doesn't remember. "He tried to kill us all!"

"Because he was hungry" Jeff replies.

"And how do you know?"

"The hunger in his eyes, the longing for something." Jeff was not thinking but he was right.

"....Jeff..." Liu starts but BEN hugs Jeff from behind.

"Hey buddy!" He says ans Jeff pushes him off and looks at him.

"Don't do that..." He said angry.

"Come on Jeff, we do this to each other all the time."

"Are you a reject Link? Or something?"

"What? It's me BEN..your best friend"

"He doesn't remember anything" Liu states. "Besides me and him leaving with our parents to a new home."

-to be continued-

o-o welp that happened...