The Halloween Party

Todoroki looks at Deku then he smiles a little bit then he speaks softly "Happy Halloween Midoriya, now go get changed for the halloween party that will be held at school." Deku nods his head then he smiles a little bit then he goes to change into his halloween costume, he then walks back to Todoroki afterwards "I'm ready to go to the halloween party Todoroki-kun!" He says then smiles cutely at Todoroki, which causes Todoroki to blush a little bit.

Deku and Todoroki then left Deku's house heading to U.A. for the halloween party. Once they get to the school they get greeted by Bakugou, Iida, Denki, Kirishima, a few other students, and a few of the teachers that work at U.A. Deku talks to everyone a bit later on while at the party, but he didn't know where Denki was at the moment.

Denki was busy spiking the punch while everyone, including the teachers and principal, where distracted. Deku started to walk over to the punch a few seconds after Denki left after spiking the punch. A few minutes later, after Deku had a few cups of punch, he has drunk then he stumbles a little bit and puts his left arm around Bakugou's neck, and he put his right arm around Todoroki's neck. He had his drink in his left hand, and he was doing a peace sign with his right hand,

Deku looked at Uraraka while she was recording, he asked "Uraraka-san~! Are you recording? Heeei mom! I'm gonna SMASH 50/50 percent tonight~! HeHe... Happy New Year!" He says then Bakugou got a bit annoyed and asked "Who the heck let the nerd get drunk?!" he shouts, and Todoroki was a bit surprised at Deku's sudden action and choice of words.

Iida gasps surprised by Deku's actions, he didn't know what to say about what was going on at the moment, then All might sighed softly and then spoke. "Todoroki why don't you take young Midoriya home so he can rest, no one else drinks the punch, turns out that someone spiked it at some point during the party!" He shouts, then Todoroki picks up Deku bridal style, but before he leaves he asks Uraraka to send him the video she took of Deku, then Todoroki walks to Deku's house so that Deku can rest.

Denki starts to walk to the entrance of the school when he was spotted by All might, he is dragged to the principal's office to be questioned if he was the one who spiked the punch, Denki ended up confessing and telling All might and the principal that he was the one who had spiked the punch.

Deku's mom opened the door after she heard someone knocking, Mrs. Midoriya saw Todoroki, she also sees her son Deku, who is still drunk and ended up getting sick twice in the bushes when Todoroki had put him down a bit earlier. Deku's mom smiles softly a little bit then she spoke softly "You must be Izuku's friend Todoroki, come on in, and you can just lay Izuku down on the couch." She says softly then walks to the kitchen to get two bottles of water, one for Todoroki and one for Deku.

Todoroki nods then walks inside closing the door with his foot, then he walks to the living room to put Deku on the couch, then he looks at Deku's mom and he speaks softly "It's nice to meet you Mrs. Midoriya, I know that your son Midoriya has told you about me, but I'll introduce myself anyway. My name is Todoroki Shoto, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He says softly then he bows politely in front of Deku's mom after he put Deku down on the couch, he then stands up and clears his throat looking down at Mrs. Midoriya "Is it okay if I stay here until Midoriya is better, or at least until he's sober?" He asks softly with a slight smile.

Mrs. Midoriya smiles softly then nods "Of course you can darling, Izuku talks about you all the time, he talks about you more than he's talked about All might, I'm beginning to think that he likes you more than a friend, and you can feel free to stay here as long as you'd like Todoroki" she says softly then walks to the kitchen to make Todoroki something to eat while he waits for Deku to wake up, cause Deku had fallen asleep.

A little bit later on Deku woke up and rubbed the back of his head and then he spoke softly "W-what happened...." he said softly then sat up and he looked around to see that he was at home, he then noticed that Todoroki was sitting on the ground next to the couch asleep, he blushes a little bit when he first saw Todoroki asleep, he soon calmed down and stopped blushing.

Todoroki woke up at some point later on to see that he was covered by a blanket, and he was a bit confused on how the blanket got there, he mumbles to himself, "How did this blanket get here...." he mumbles softly to himself then he looks at the couch to see that Deku wasn't there he began to panic a little bit until he soon heard the shower running, so he figures that Deku was in the shower.

A bit later Deku had got out of the shower, he then walked to his room to get dressed, after he got dressed he walked back to the living room to thank Todoroki for bringing him home, except when he walked to the living room he noticed that Todoroki was gone, he then sighs softly then walks back to his room to sit at his desk and he gets on his laptop to keep himself distracted.

Todoroki went back to his dorm room on U.A. campus, then he goes to get in the shower, he hums softly while he was taking a shower, he couldn't stop thinking about Deku and how cute he looked when he slept.

Deku got into bed then sighs softly thinking about what he should do tomorrow, he honestly didn't know what to do tomorrow. Todoroki thought about what he is going to do tomorrow when he wakes up tomorrow morning, he was debating whether to go talk to Deku, or to start avoiding him altogether, but what Todoroki & Deku didn't know that they developed some sort of feelings towards each other.