Meeting leah

Knock knock!
I jump up to see what it was.
Wait. Where am I? I'm in a hotel room? Have I been kidnapped?
Knock knock! Again
Im scared I thought. I lift my head up and drag myself up to the top of the bed.
"Lexi! Open the door" a voice said behind the door.
Who is that?
"It's okay Blair I'll deal with this" a women's voice said.
Blair? I thought
And it was followed by an "okay thanks"

The door opened widely and a stunning women walks in. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and read trousers.

"Well hello

"Well hello. My names leah." She said
"Uhh.. hi I'm lexi?" I replied awkwardly.
"Haha I know. You are probably thinking where the hell you are but I can explain. As I said I'm leah and I'm like your fairy godmother if that's what you want to call me and I been listening to your wishes about Harvey Cantwell. So I made them true. You are Alexa Langley and you are a dancer and a singer, you are part of the alpha dog team, you are also a choreographer and help Harvey with his dance routines, you used to also on a dance show called 'the next step' and your also a YouTuber. You are very famous and I am here to help you get through this. Although you did wish this so your welcome" she said.
I just stood there in shock.
"WHAT?" Is all I could say.
"Yeah I know I'm a powerful person but no one knows about that haha" she replied "so I'm going to go now to do some work but also I'm your PA so I help you with your career."
"Okay cool" I say
"One last thing." She steps back "Harvey cantwell is your boyfriend" she smiles
"Wait!" I shout "outside the door was Blair as in Blair dreelan right?"
"Correct" she says and walks off. 
What's just happened?