𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

the group of friends laid around in the bedroom. currently the group was at jonah's house, waiting for zach to arrive with their smoothies.

"of all people, y'all sent zach to get us smoothies."olivia groaned as she laid upside down on jonah's bed. "yeah, remind me why we sent him again?" jonah asked. daniel and him we're tossing a baseball back and forth to each other

"you were the one who sent him." rowan retorted and looked at jonah. jonah caught the ball that daniel tossed to him and glanced over at her, before continuing to toss the ball at daniel.

frankie, who also laid on the bed, and olivia gave each other a quick look of confusion and looked over at rowan who rolled her eyes behind jonah's back and continued to look down at her phone. they looked back at each other and shrugged.

corbyn and christina sat in the corner cuddling. seconds later, zach came busting through the door. "i'm back with smoothies!" he exclaimed. "took you long enough!"olivia ran over to him. he handed her usual to her. she took a sip with delight. "peanut butter cup, you never let me down." she smiled.

zach passed out everyone else's drinks. "relax olive, it's just a smoothie." zach chuckles. "it is not just a smoothie." she glares at him. "its the love of my life." she smiles at the drink. zach playfully rolls his eyes. "zach." frankie groaned, dragging out his name. "you got me the wrong drink." she said with her little french accent.

"what! you told me tropical paradise though!" zach exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air. frankie facepalmed herself. "i told you berry bliss." she glared at him. "wait- i was the one who ordered tropical paradise!" corbyn now joined in. "here take it." frankie said and gladly handed the drink over to him.

"does everyone else have their correct drink?" jonah asked, everyone nodded 'yes' to him, but rowan just glared at him. he rolled his eyes and looked away. this time nobody noticed. "wait- now i have no smoothie." frankie frowned. "zach, you didn't get her a smoothie?" daniel got up. "i'm sorry! i'll go bac-" frankie interrupted, "no it's fine guys." she said.

"if you want we can share mine?" daniel asked her. she smiled, "okay, if you're okay with that." he handed her the smoothie, "if i wasn't okay with it i wouldn't have offered." he joked. she chuckled and gladly took a sip of his smoothie.

and then the group of friends sat there doing absolutely nothing again. daniel and frankie sat on jonah's bed passing the smoothie back and forth and texting each other random memes. olivia continued to sit upside down at the end of the bed, christina and corbyn cuddling in the corner, zach looking on instagram, and lastly rowan and jonah sitting on opposite sides of the room, on their phones most likely texting, occasionally looking up from their phones and giving each other a look.

zach groaned. "it's summer break, and look at us. we're just sitting here doing absolutely nothing." he complained. "we should do something." olivia sat up. "why don't we go on a vacation?" christina suggested. everyone looked at her and their face lit up. "um, what?" she said feeling weirded out from everyone's stares. "thats a great idea!" zach exclaimed.

"we should go on a nice long trip. like a getaway." frankie said. everyone agreed to the idea. "wait- before we plan all this, where is jack and gabbie? i haven't seen them." daniel asked looking at the group. everyone shrugged. "i actually haven't heard much from them." rowan said.

"yeah i haven't heard much from him nor gabbie, i think their just busy with lavender." zach said and everyone nodded. "i'm sure they would love a vacation though, i'll text gabbie right now actually." christina said and a majority of us nodded. "they probably would enjoy it as well." jonah said.

"well then it's offical." christina started, "the group is going on a vacation!"

" christina started, "the group is going on a vacation!"

first chapp, hope y'all like it! -georgie