𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐄

the girls had made it to the airport thanks to frankie's brother, anthony, for bringing them. they arrived at the same time as jack and gabbie, who brought lavender of course, and also zach. they all walked through the airport and did the things they needed to do before heading to the gate.

olivia and zach had their own conversations, and jack and gabbie were too focused on each other and their child, frankie noticed how silent rowan was. she seemed upset about something and frankie wanted to figure it out.

"hey ro, you okay?" frankie asked and looked over at her and noticed she was a little pale. rowan looked over and smiled slightly, "yeah, i am alright. just feeling a little nervous for the plane, but i'm fine." she simply said. "are you sure?" frankie said, unsure. "yes frankie don't worry, we're going on vacation let's have fun!" she said and did a mini dance while walking.

frankie shrugged, chuckled and just left it at that, she decided not to push it anymore and rowan was right, let's have fun with no worries.

when they arrived at the gate, there sat jonah and daniel waiting. jonah saw rowan approaching and stood up, pulling her into a hug when she was close enough to him. she immediately hugged back and smiled slightly at the warm feeling. "i'm sorry, baby." he whispered to her so none of their friends would hear. "it's alright." she mumbled since her face was buried into his chest. the apologies we're nothing new to her.

eventually, the whole group was waiting at the gate and was waiting in almost complete silence for time to pass. it was a little after 7 in the morning and they would start boarding their plane at 7:45.

suddenly, jonah broke the silence between them when he stood up from his seat and asked, "i'm going to find starbucks, anyone want anything?" corbyn, frankie and daniel stood, "i'm coming with." corbyn said as the other two just nodded and tagged along.

"well actually i'm going to go change lav quick." gabbie said and stood with the baby in her arms. "gab, can i come with?" rowan asked. "yeah sure," she responded. and lastly, jack stood up from his seat and said, "well, i'm hungry so i'm going to find chipotle. if you want anything send me your orders."

they all agreed and went their own ways around the airport, meanwhile, zach and olivia were left behind together. "and then there was two." zach said and olivia chuckled, "mhm" she mumbled and rested her head on his shoulder. he looked down at the smaller girl, who had her eyes shut, some strands of her hair laid messily on her face, and she still managed to have a smile on her face despite how exhausted she was currently.

he gently brushed the hair out of her face and admired her features. she opened her eyes after a while and looked up a zach, who was still looking at her while smiling. "you know, it's rude to stare." she said, her eyes meeting his. "how can I not, when you look so adorable?" he asked and olivia felt her cheeks heats up, "oh shush." she broke eye contact and shut her eyes again trying not to smile like an idiot.

meanwhile, rowan and gabbie were in the restroom while gabbie changed lavender on the baby table. rowan admired how gabbie cared for her daughter. rowan played with lavender's little baby hands while gabbie changed her.

"is it hard?" she broke the silence. gabbie looked up at her, "what do you mean?" she asked confused. "since you've had lavender, has it been hard?" rowan asked again. "well, honestly yes it can get hard and things have changed in my life since I've had her, but it's worth it." she smiled at her child, who was smiling, playing with rowan's finger, and making baby noises.

eventually, they all met up again just in time to start boarding the plane. rowan and jonah sat next to each other, nothing be said between them since he apologized to her. jonah went to speak, but rowan cut him off. "please let's not talk about things that will make us argue, why don't we just have a nice peaceful flight and watch some movies or do things that we'll enjoy?" she said and looked in his eyes.

jonah smiled and nodded, "i'd like that". and so throughout the plane ride, the two watched some movies and ended up falling asleep on each other. and while they did that; zach did random shit on his phone, while once again olivia slept on his shoulder, corbyn and christina just listened to music together and had long conversations, daniel and frankie played a bunch of bullshit games, and jack and gabbie just enjoyed the time with each other and their child.

 and while they did that; zach did random shit on his phone, while once again olivia slept on his shoulder, corbyn and christina just listened to music together and had long conversations, daniel and frankie played a bunch of bullshit games, and j...

hey y'all, it's been a while. waspoppin? sorry it's been so long since i've uploaded, had some writers block at one point and then a bunch of other shit in my life happened... but i think i'm back lol. so hoped you enjoyed this chapter even though it's r e a l l y b o r i n g ! ! also i couldn't be bothered to change any mistakes or whatever so sorry bout tat-georgie