3

Izukas pov
Mate was walking i dont know were but he was walking with dad and kacchan but i didn't care at all all i cared about was my mate hes perfect i wanted to ask him something so i did "hey mate can i touch you hair its so pretty and it looks fluffy" he turned his head and i smiled at him he nodded at i touched his hair i smiled and started to play with it till kacchan asked "is it as fluffy as it looks" i smiled and nodded saying "its so soft and fluffy its like petting a kitted but like one hundred times better" he smiled and we walked through a door i had to duck cause mate is so tall he stood there while kacchan and dad sat down nezu asked what was happening and dad saod "well as you know all dragon slayers have a mate as i told you when izuka go in and well it seems Tensei is her mate" mate even has a amazing name i leaned my head on his and started to sniff him again my mate jumped and said "why is she smelling me" he sounded kida weirded out so i stoped and pouted i made mate uncomfortable dad then said "dragon slayers have amazing noses and are calmed by there mates smell um and i would watch what you say i think she thinks that she made you uncomfortable" he looked back and said "its ok i just didnt expect it" i looked up and asked "are you sure i wont do it if you dont want me to mate" he nodded and i smiled putting my head in his shoulder nezu started to call my mom and Tenseis parents while we waited everyone was talking i noticed that mate was shifting so i said "i will move if you are uncomfortable or want to sit ill move but i cant let go" he nodded and i shifted so i was on his side he went to sit down and sat me in his lap before nezu asked "so Tensei you should know that you do have a choice in this if you don't want to be with izuka i would make that clear" he nodded and said "well um although i dont really know her i can tell shes a good person and well shes quite nice shes also pretty although that dosent matter to me honestly i would have to either be stupid or blind to say no to her" kacchan smiled and said "thats good to hear shes waited a long time to meet you" i snuggled into my mate till i heared the door open i poped my head up and looked in that direction and shined my eyes till Tensei said "its fine izuka these are my parents (i couldnt find there names so if you know let me know)" i nodded and smiled at them they walked over and introduced themselves i then said "so you will be din (like a wolf din anyone izuka sees as family she will address as her din) if mate agrees to marking" they looked at my dad who explained what she meant after they nodded and asked me "um so he dose have a choice" i nodded and said "i would never make him do anything he didnt want to that wouldnt make mate happy" they smiled and asked "can you tell us about yourself" i nodded and said "im a multi dragon slayer i have all of the elements i like to sing a draw um i dont have any blood siblings but kacchans like a brother to me i dont have that many friends cause i cant really go to public places cause of my enhanced sences with all of the different sounds and smells it would cause a scenery overload" they nodded and asked "um so when you as you say claim him you bight near that mark on his neck will it hurt" i shock my head and said "well um to be precise i will bight right around the mark but not on it my top teath will go hear and bottom will go here" as i said this i pointed to the places then said "and it will be quiet the opposite because he is my mate my Venom cause well um dad how do i say this without sounding crude" i looked at him and he said "it will turn him on to be completely honest she might be to nice to be as blunt but i will he will be at complete bliss" me and my mate blushed but i nodded as did his parents they then said "well although its not our decision because hes a grown man i would say we approve" i smiled and looked at my mate and he smiled at me i looked at my mom and dad and mom said "hunny you know we support you and we know how long you have waited to meat your mate" i smiled even more if that was posibla then huged my mate my mom explained that i have heats like normal wemon have periods and that people other than my mate shouldn't come near me during that time or they could be in danger to witch nezu asked "well um not to get in you business but um when exactly should we expect for you to be out for this reason" my mom pointed out some dates than said "and this mounths should be starting soon" he nodded and said "well i very sorry if that embarrassed you izuka" i shook my head and said "its fine its completely normal and is something that i dont really care about talking about it" he smiled and said "that very mature of you izuka now um yall shout probably leave school ill excuse your absences" they nodded and Tensei stood up and put izuka on his hip and walked out after saying good bye i looked at him and said "i can walk i can just hold you arm" he looked at me and smiled befor saying "how about i carry you till we get outside" i nodded and he kept walking as we passed 1A i asked "should we tell them or let my dad tell them" he thought then said "lets let him handle that" i nodded when we got outside he sat me down we walked to the car and he drove and asked "do you mind staying with me" i smiled and said "thats fine" when we got there we got out and i guickly ran around and grabed his arm he laughed lightly makeing me blush we went in and sat down talking for a little while then he asked "is it like your dad said that you bight will um well you know" i nodded and said "marking is very intimate mostly because its followed by mateing well is sex" he blushed and asked "are you sure your ready for that" i nodded and said "well I've been going through heats for about four years now alone and i never want to do that again plus well ive been waiting to meet my mate but the real question is do you want to" he started to stutter saying "um w-well thats a complicated qustion" i giggled and said "theres no reason to be embarrassed i wont judge you" he sighed and said "i would be lieing if i said that i didnt" i smiled and said "part of thats probly the mate bond but im happy to know that my mate is happy with me" he made a confused face and said "why wouldnt i be you beautiful and very kind" i smiled and asked "can we um well kiss" he nodded and i leaned in as did he when our lips met it was amazing like the whole world could end right now and i wouldnt care i felt his toung go across my bottom lip i pulled back and said "i should warn you i have sharp teath" he nodded and we began to kiss again i opened my mouth this time and as we were kissing i suddenly got the taist of blood in my mouth i pulled back and asked if he was ok he nodded and said "its fine just nicked my toung you were right you do have sharp teath" i nodded and asked "well how are you feeling" he raised an eyebrow so i said "even just a nick can get my Venom in your system" he answered saying "i feel fine maby just a little weird" i giggled and nodded we started to kiss again and he pulled me into his lap i wraped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist we pulled away for air and he said "i think i know what you meant" i nodded and said "so you know that just that small amount can do quite a bit" he nodded and i said "you know you dont have to do anything you dont want to" he nodded and said "what kind of hero do you think i am just because i got a little bit of your Venom dosent mean that im doing anything i wouldnt want to do if i didnt"

Third pov (smut warning)
They sat on the couch makeing out it didnt take long for it to get heated Tensei took the next step by moveing to izukas neck as he sucked and niped at her neck she moaned he pulled back for a second and said "your very sensitive arnt you" izuka nodded and said "its because im a submissive dragon slayer were very sensitive to marking in any way even if its just a hicky because it showes that im yours" he nodded and we started to kiss again this time izuka took the step she kissed his mate mark (btw there very sensitive to there mates touch) he moaned slightly she looked up at him for permission to claim him he nodded and she dit down around the mark she could hear Tensei moan turning her on she pulled back when she felt satisfied tensei missed the feeling i mean he had sex before but it never really intrested him he could bearly even get it up if you know what i mean but this was different just there kiss had him simi hard and he could tell that izuka was enjoying this as well there lips reconnected in a passionate kiss as Tenseis hands moved from her hips and into her shirt feeling over her light muscles they wernt very prominent but you could tell they were there he kept making his way up till they broke the kiss so he could remove her shirt and his own both are panting as Tensei reaches around to unhook izukas bra when he did she took it the rest of the way off praying her mate is satisfied with her body cause although Tensei has said she is beautiful she still somewhat fears that he wont like her because of her body not that she has to worry considering she has a figure most wemon would be jealous of tensei noticed her insecurity so he smiled at her and said "your perfect not just your body either ok" izuka nodded happy to hear that from her mate
Skip the rest of the four play cause i dont really know how to do anymore without cringing same pov (tensei put on a condom btw)
Izuka slowly lowered herself on to tenseis member winceing slightly when he was all the way in she sat still looking up at the ceiling trying to relax so it didnt hurt as much when the pain was gone she slowly rose up and went dack down tensei was trying to hold back moans but failing he fliped there position so he was on top of izuka while she was laying with her back on the couch and attacked her neck kissing and sucking being sure to leave marks because of what izuka had said earlier as he moved at a slow pace waiting for izuka to tell him to go faster witch didnt take long cause after a second she moaned out "please
tensei faster" he did as asked and went faster and deeper although she didnt ask him to do so she seemed to enjoy it he pulled away from her neck his hands on either side of her head as he gradually went faster and harder till izuka was little more than a moaning screaming mess as she writhed in the pleasure of mating she wraped her arms around his neck pulling them closer together by pulling tensei down he moved his hands to her breasts and massaged them gently pulling at her nipples every so often till both were about to cum izuka came first screaming her mates name and tightening her walls around tensei who came shortly after into the condom izuka to tired to hold her grip around his neck she let go he arms falling beside her as they both rode out the orgasm izuka had a look of pure blis on her face after a second tensei pulled out taking off the condom and tying it up then throwing it away he came back to the couch and picked izuka up bridal stile carrying her to his room and laying her on his bed before climbing in aswell and covering them both up izuka cuddled up to her mate content with what had happened and happy she could satisfy her mate there last thought before falling asleep was 'that was great'