Prologue

Note: The whole story will be written in English. :)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses,  places, events and incidents are either product of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

Prologue

"Don't do this please!"

I quickly maneuvered her car and drove out of the subdivision.

I am.. hurt? I don't really know how to describe what I feel. I am so tired of my life. I just want to runaway from everyone but I know it won't make me feel any better. I know it won't reduce my pain.

I didn't know I was driving too fast because I keep remembering the things that happened in the past months and years. It was so messy. I was so fucked up.

I just felt my head banged in the steering wheel. I felt dizziness.. and the tiredness in everything.. I just want it to be like this, to simply die..

I had a stupid life with my family. Being a kid is foolish, I thought family is love and love is family. That's what they taught me. As I grow up, I didn't realize that family is the group of people who bring you down, who don't understand you.

I didn't learn, I became more foolish and married a person I didn't love. I made a family I regret then things got messy. I cheated and when I got caught, I left. I didn't know that would made a huge difference in my life.