1

Rhian Genevieve Leblanc’s Point of View

“Hey, can you please just go with me? Justin doesn’t like waiting, just so you know” Ryan, my cousin said.
I really don’t care but I think it’s time to let him know.

“I’ll go with you but I’m telling you, this won’t do any better because I’ll be telling him that I don’t want to be with him anymore.” I straight-forwardly said and entered my car.

Just before I get in, he stopped me and told me that I should get in his car but I prefer to drive my car so I insisted.

While driving, I thought of all the things that happened to me.

I hated him at first but I just can’t let that hate live within me. I need to move on. Yes, we got a little better. We dated again even if he cheated on me.
But it doesn’t mean that I want him back in a serious, committed yet more complicated relationship. Ryan told me he’s going to propose. I felt bad for Justin because Ryan told me his plan and that would turn him into a fool.

I didn’t want him back because I realized that relationship is not for me. We dated for years and got married but I think I was just blinded by the fact that I’m afraid of being alone.

When I left him and focused on my novels, it started to feel right. I was alone but I felt better. It was comfortable. The feeling of being alone makes me so happy.

I sighed. I was in pain but I got better now.

I heard my phone rung, obviously someone’s calling. I picked it up from my bag. Before I could even answer my father’s call, I heard a loud bang and a piercing pain in my head.

I tried reaching out for my phone. My father is calling.

I hoped that I can still answer my father’s call. I don’t want to die but that reeking smell of gas just made me cry. I closed my eyes. I don’t want this. Flashbacks filled my mind and it made me smile while crying. I felt that hot feeling all over my body when I opened my eyes, a yellow orange-colored light filled my sight.

"Help.."

Justin Jayden Leblanc’s Point of View

“Bro, calm down. You’re too excited. They are definitely on their way here. They might be stuck in the traffic.” Kurt said giggling.

Whoo, I am really nervous right now. I can’t calm myself down.

I stared at the little red box in my palm. I played with it.

Damn, they are too slow.

“I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to call them already! It’s been three hours already!” I yelled, too nervous.

Three damn hours is too long. They should be here after an hour but three hours had already passed.
I fished out my phone from my jeans and was about to call them when Kurt said something that made my world stopped.

“Justin, she got into an accident.”

The ring fell in the ground.

Why did it happen now? Now when I want to marry her again? I stared at my shoes. I can’t move. There’s one thing I was praying and hoping for: my wife being completely fine.