Goodbye?

TRIGGER WARNING: mention of suicide, self harm, and mental hospitals 

I am done. My family is horrible. I cant do this shit anymore. They sit there and are mentally abusive and my mother has made my life hell since i told her i was Bi. My dad is emotionally and mentally abusive. My brother isnt helping. So im done. Im home alone its time to just end this shit feast of a sad and pathetic life. I decide im going to make myself a last meal of sorts so i can at least die on a full stomach. I threw my food in the microwave. While it heated up i double checked my suicide notes on my phone. My phone wont turn off and its on charge right where ill die. Perfect. The microwave beeps. I should tell my best friend what im doing so she knows. I call her. She doesnt answer so i leave a message. 

"Hey Bestie. Umm....I love you......Im sorry for what i am/have done. I couldnt deal with it. Im sorry that i resorted to suicide. I love you and owe you for everything you have done for me."

I eat my food. Half way through my food someone bangs on the door.

"Police! Open the door!", bellows someone from outside the door. I dont open the door. Bad decision. They bust the door open. Well shit. They immediately run over to me and ask my name. i give it to them but why are they here. 

"Im sorry but why are you here?", i ask as pleasantly as possible.

"We got an anonymous tip that you were going to commit suicide and were sent here.", one of the officers said. Well shit. 

"We have to bring you to the hospital until a parent or guardian decides if they will get you a therapist or send you to a mental hospital." he continues. I start to cry. I dont want this. I want to die just let me die. 

~~~~~Time skip to hospital~~~~~~~~~~~

I get walked into the hospital room. A nurse walks up and checks for any self harm marks. I only have the ones from early this morning none from today. The nurse tries to hold conversation.

"My name is Alexandria. I know what its like to hate to live." she says in a low tone. I stay silent. She luckily takes the hint. She leaves and so i sit there staring at the wall just waiting for the verdict. My family wont send me to a mental hospital right? There is no way. They may be heartless, but not that heartless. My mom and dad walk in. They dont even approach me. 

"We arent sending you to a therapist. We dont want to deal with you anymore, so we are putting you in a mental hospital and while you there we are putting you up for adoption." they say. Put up for adoption thats something little kids that cant remember what happened and infants deal with not a 14 year old. No this is a bad dream the ill wake up from any minute.  It wasnt a dream. 

A/N hey guys i hope you like it but the word count is 529 and just know suicide is never the answer. You re loved and cared for <3 bu i hope you like the story