Chapter Twelve.

Ugh.. When did she fall asleep? Natalie opened her eyes and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling. She slowly sat up to look around the room. When did she get here? Did she really drink THAT much daiquiri?

"Hey sleepy head! I got you some aspirin, and this" Fuuto said as he crossed to her. He dropped a gift bag at her feet before opening up the bottle of aspirin. He handed two little white pills to her. "You can wear that after you feel somewhat better."

what was he talking about? Natalie took the pills and grabbed the bottle of water before taking them. She got them down before grabbing the gift bag. Inside was a pair of pink lacy panties and a matching bra set. There was a white sheer robe in the bag as well. "Uh. Fuuto? What is this?" she asked while holding the panties up.

Fuuto turned from the window and smirked. "Well, you're my doll now. I expect you to wear that every weekend. We'll meet up here and spend the weekend together. I want you in that outfit." Natalie stood up and clenched the panties in her hand. "Excuse you? Who the hell do you think you are?!" she hissed angrily.

"Hey don't look at me. You agreed to it, so. I'm only giving you your first job" Fuuto said with a shrug, his expression impassive.

"I never agreed to anything!" Natalie growled. "And if I did then I must've been drunk!"

"You were" he admitted as he crossed to her. "You also admitted that you've been dreaming about me, and that my lips are kissable.." The cheeky grin on his face made it hard for Natalie to take seriously. She wanted to punch him for it.

"You want me to touch you?" Fuuto asked out of nowhere.

Natalie blinked a few times before looking at him. "What?"

Fuuto smirked. "I said.." He stepped up to her and grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger. "Do you want me to touch you?" His voice was a whisper.

Natalie shuddered and bit her lip. "I.. I.." "That's not an answer" Fuuto mumbled before hooking his free arm around her waist, drawing her closer to himself. "But I think I know your answer Natalie.. And I'm done playing with you.. You'll find I'm going to be sincere in my next movement" he mumbled before his lips sought hers.

Natalie was floored by this, but that didn't stop her from kissing him fiercely. She soon slid her arms around his neck and dug her fingers into his hair. "Mn.." she sighed into the kiss before pulling him closer to her. Fuuto broke the kiss and she shook her head. "Don't pull away from me pop star.. I want you.." Natalie admitted breathlessly.

(Short chapter!! But I hope you're enjoying it!! The next chapter is sexy ;p )